May I please have a picture reading ?

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

marlena

May I please have a picture reading ?

Post by marlena » Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:28 am

This year has been a true roller coaster of emotions and large leaps of change. I definitely know that I am not the same person that I was at the beginning of the year and that is such a good thing. I would like to partake in a picture reading to end this year on an even higher note. As always,  I'm open to whomever is available for a reading and greatly appreciate all insight.

Thank you so so so much! ♥
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:43 pm

You have definitely turned an emotional corner.  It is due to all your own hard work on self regarding positive approaches to all things.  You have chosen to be this bright, cheery person and it has paid many benefits.  People around you are also returning your attitude.  You are almost amazed at how well that works - what you put out, comes back.  

With this attitude in place, any disappointments, and there have been a couple, are lightened by looking for the good of every situation instead of moaning the bad.  I feel there was a job situation (it feels like looking for one - an interview) went extremely well even though it didn't manifest the way you wanted.  But you are chalking it up to experience and that is just what it will be.  Honest evaluation of the interview process is going to help you approach others and other situations.  Dealing with people has not always gone your way.

Emotionally you are closing one door.  Be ready to see the window open.  Don't mourn a loss, celebrate a new coming.
God bless, J

marlena

Right on the nose!

Post by marlena » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:51 pm

Thank you spiritalk! It's been interesting to say the least, but I'm genuinely excited for what is to come.
Blessings and love,
Marlena

marlena

Right on the nose!

Post by marlena » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:52 pm

:smt006  :smt003

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”