Picture Reading

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Birdy

Picture Reading

Post by Birdy » Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:23 pm

I have gotten picture readings in the past, but it has been awhile and I think it's time for an update.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:25 am

A new year is always a fresh start.  You started on a real fresh start at the new year.  Changing your mind set you have turned to spiritually based information in order to seek out your material endeavours.  This is a good start to spiritualizing the soul and the body and mind as well.  New year, fresh starts.  Lots of growth potential.  Be wary of what is on offer.  Sometimes where are too open others will see this as a nieve approach and feed us any wanted as well as unwanted information. We always need to be alert as to what works for us and what does not.  Do not be too open as to allow the brains to fall out.  Judgement is in order.  And this new year is bringing an energy of change - so some of the information will work and some will not.  Just be discriminating for now - it will all make sense by spring.  

New relationship information is being produced for you.  Approach with all caution.  Sometimes the opposite is drawn to challenge our ideas.  And this could make for a very rocky relationship indeed.  I am not saying it couldn't work, merely to make sure you holed your own councel as well.  We don't have to give up our own ideas in light of others' ideas.

Change, change, change....with so much in the works it can be hard to decide what is right for you and what is not.  Take your time, no one said Rome was built in a day.  You have time to sort out what you want and what you don't want.
God bless, J

Birdy

Post by Birdy » Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:11 am

I have a question for clarification. I entered a new relationship several months ago. Is the relationship you speak of a new different one, or is it the one I'm already in?

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:36 pm

Apply the information to the one you are in and see if it works for you.  Relationships are always in the air.  What we do with them is the question.
God bless, J

Birdy

Post by Birdy » Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:43 pm

When I think about a relationship where we don't share the same beliefs, for some reason I imagine it pertaining to not religious or political beliefs but beliefs about the supernatural, more specifically me being in a relationship with someone who doesn't believe in psychic abilities or paranormal occurrences. The guy I'm currently with doesn't really believe in those things, but we never actually talk about it. So there isn't really any problem with regards to that.

Rook

Post by Rook » Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:20 am

Hi Birdy

I don't often venture outside of the dream interpretation forum but I thought I would give it a go.

When I did my reading I got:

Physically there were two areas that you seemed concerned about.  The first, both armpit areas.  Not sure if it is related to odour or grooming perhaps?  The other area you seem concerned about is the width of your hips.  Probably a pretty common concern, and my impression was it is not as big a concern as you make it out to be.  But that is a pretty common scenario.

I was given the image of a small brain, not saying that you are unintelligent or anything, but that you are small minded.  You are focused on yourself and don't see the bigger picture.  Also when you are considering scenarios you see short term potentials but don't consider the longer term as much.

I was also given the image of your heart on fire.  It was a very strong image and I feel this is your passion love is highly active at the moment and aimed at someone in particular.

Now I am new to this sort of reading so please feel free to shoot me down in flames or not.  You're feedback as to the accuracy will mean a lot to me, either positive or negative.  But please be gentle... :D

Cheers,
Rook

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:18 pm

Birdy:  Its difficult to maintain a relationship where a specific topic (especially one close to your heart) is not discussed because of the partners hang ups.  My husband used to say to me 'how did you know that?' which is what I often ask myself.  He wasn't skeptic so much as surprised and kept me grounded in answering for my own abilities.  But there are family members with real antagonistic objections that make some things uncomfortable.  I think we just have to live our truth.  Someone once said:  Success is the best revenge!  And boy does it work in life!
God bless, J

Birdy

Post by Birdy » Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:36 am

Rook:

Umm, well I guess I do have concerns about my armpits but I only think about it in the morning when putting on deodorant. I worry the deodorant isn't strong enough. I don't really worry about the width of my hips though.

It may be true that I focus mostly on myself and not enough on other people.

The thing about passion focused on one person is true.

Thank you both for the readings!

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”