What do you think about me

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

joandarc

What do you think about me

Post by joandarc » Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:08 pm

well i post you some of my pictures...
Last edited by joandarc on Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:18 am

You kind of did a pose with the serious and the fun.  That is you all over...a contradiction in terms for the most part.  I don't think friends and people in a relationship with you quite know how to take you at times!  This may seem difficult, but can really be a good thing.  It keeps everyone on their toes!

Balance therefore could be an issue for you.  I like the line from Kenny Roger's song:  know when to hold em, know when to fold em, there will be plenty of time for counting your money, when the dealings done.  Sometimes we just have to know ourselves and when to take life seriously and when to laugh.  I have often found this isn't always easy for all of us.  

This year has started off with what you may be seeing as contradictions to your future.  But if you let what is important, be important and release the rest, you will find your own joys in life.  There are openings coming, but it may not be before spring.  Be ready for the fresh growth in your own garden to take you where you want to be.  You are the only one will toot your own horn - be ready to blow hard when the time is right.
God bless, J

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”