about reading photo

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

andamiki

about reading photo

Post by andamiki » Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:47 pm

I have a questions...as i read in this  forum about picture reading i notice something.... that no one says negative describe about a foto. if a person for you is smiling , sure is a happy person, if a person stay seriosly is not an opened person.

i guess, that if we didn't know the story of joseph mengele and if someone will put his foto, everyone will tell that he is a good person, a person who like to enjoy life, helping people...

or we can put a foto with a boy who commited a crime..

perhaps, the person who describe a picture, can see the real, but to not disturbe the person he will say only good think... but i think this is not good, becouse a person will never learn, and if is not able to see his defects, someone should make him seen.

we also have defects, we are not perfect.

of course, for a person who want a foto reading want to hear only the beautiful think, but this is a lie.

Rook

Post by Rook » Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:39 am

I tend to disagree.  Perhaps it is more a testament to the skills of our readers in the provision of constructive criticism. It is of little value to tear someone down and tell people why they suck. Recent post in point is Chelsie.  Her reading is not all peaches and roses, but provides constructive advice on how to improve her lot, with a positive result.

I don't think EoT just said nice things about her.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:04 pm

It is not about whether nice or not.  It is about the potential for the recipient to improve their life.  How does this happen?  On a positive note is important.  Tearing down with no building up just doesn't get it done.
God bless, J

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:10 am

Actually the term picture reading is somewhat misleading.

We are contrary to popular belief NOT reading the picture or image in front of us.

We are instead reading the personality and main life challenges of the person whose face it is.

Telling you something useful and practical about the soul who hides behind the mask he or she presents to the world, and to other people?

This is a very different process from simply making some superficial assumptions or deductions about that person, based entirely upon his or her physical appearance.

Thanking Andamiki for bringing this subject to our attention, as it is an important one.

Cheers everyone,

EoT

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”