reading please

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sohini1234

reading please

Post by sohini1234 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:27 pm

please give a reading of my photograph.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:20 pm

There is great sadness in this picture.  Perhaps it was taken at a time of your life's challenges being strong on your mind.  

A smile is not coming easy to the lips and certainly would not reach the eyes if it did.  

There are some challenges and changes in this new year.  You may be struggling to stand against the change and not going with the flow.  If you flow with all
changes they will serve you.  If you struggle against change, they will not serve you.  Lighten up!

Know your own mind and allow the spirit to serve it.  Something is like a garment that just doesn't fit no matter what you do to it.  That is when you have to
make up your own mind and go with the flow of your own spirit.  After all, when all is said and done, you will be responsible for your own life.  No one else can
take that away from you.  So wouldn't it be more fun to make the mistakes from your own mind and not listen to others' in your choices?

Do I or don't I?  Will I or won't I?  This seems to be filling your mind.  When a decision is made it will not feel so much like spinning your wheels and not getting
anywhere fast.
God bless, J

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Healer: first learn to heal yourself

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:11 pm

Dear Sohini,

You are a highly intelligent and well educated woman who has an extremely challenging job of being a family counselor who spends a large amount of her time visiting remote areas of your country often working with poor and damaged people which you say that you love doing (as mentioned in your introduction).

The main problem as I see it through your photograph is that being such a kind and sensitive soul you have quite unconsciously over time developed the habit of taking the total weight of all of your client's problems upon your shoulders, as if they were yours, and in addition to your own.

I realize that in order to help them that you must listen carefully to their problems and use your professional training with the healing intention to bring family members back to the peace table, and that this requires you to get very close to them to earn their trust.

But the message which I am getting with you through your face is healer: first learn to heal yourself.

Not only are you carrying around with you the accumulated emotional load of the problems of all these families put together, but your condition is making you more likely to develop health problems as a result of this tendency of yours to be an emotional sponge for everyone else.

Only a qualified doctor can diagnose and treat any underlying medical conditions you might have, but they usually do not work as well with your mind and spirit and you are a whole person and not just this physical body.

You cannot continue to give your clients what you do not have or refuse to give yourself, and your misplaced low self esteem is is rapidly wearing your vital energies down to the point that if you keep this up much longer without some rest and relaxation in between, then I do not like your chances of lasting the distance.

You place enormous inner pressures upon yourself to perform consistently at a 110% capacity and 100% of the time, and to some degree while you will never completely rid yourself of this personality trait (and you would not want to as you could not do your job effectively if it were possible) there are many practical things which you can do to at least reduce its negative impact on your physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health.  

The overall amount of sleep you are getting is adequate for your needs, but the quality of what sleep you do get is far from being adequate.It is in the area of improving the depth and quality of your sleep where I feel that you and your doctor and/or counselor could make the most forward progress in the least possible period of time (spending the least amount of your hard earned money in the process).

To be able to share the love and caring which you feel in your healer's heart with your clients, now and in the future, you must learn the very big difference between self love (valuing and respecting yourself for who you already are), and one being vain or self centered. Important people during your upbringing have lead you to believe that they are identical to each other, when in reality they are the complete polar opposites.

Take better care of yourself (with or without professional help; you decide which),

EoT   :smt059

sohini1234

Post by sohini1234 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:43 am

I egree with your idea & I fill that your analysis is correct. But I am not that great a socil worker, I have just started my career. Dear eye of tiger, I feel that you are an Indian. so, may I know if I am correct?? :smt017

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Here is the good news

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:43 pm

Dearest Sohini, :smt007

Thanking you so much in return for your honest feedback.

I was born and have lived my entire life in Adelaide, which is the capital city of South Australia. I have never traveled overseas, other than if you count Tasmania which is an Australian state, but is not part of the main land.

But when this comment is coming from you I take it as a great and sincere compliment both to myself as well as to my spiritual work on Mystic Board, as you appear to feel that I have an understanding of and love for Indian people that only another Indian person is likely to have.

This makes me feel very valued and appreciated (loved). It means much more to me than you could ever imagine for you to feel that you have found a kindred soul who is on the same wavelength as you are, but who is NOT Indian at least in this current incarnation.

My sincere gratitude goes out to you for this gift of love and healing.

With regards to the social work although you may only be just starting out on your career path, the reading recognizes that you have an enormous, still largely untapped potential to heal many of those families living in remote areas, but that you at the same time often seriously underestimate your abilities and incorrectly believe that you are not as good as your peers are, when the truth is that you are just as good and stronger because you know what it is like to have to struggle with life's challenges.

This is a revealing symptom of your low self confidence and poor self esteem. The main good news message which came out of your reading was that if you can progressively work on healing your poor self esteem (perhaps with professional assistance if this habit has become too difficult for you to overcome by yourself) then there are really no limits to what good you could do for your clients, and that you will then if you can achieve this be back in harmony with your main life purpose as a healer who uses words to work her magic.

Loving regards,

From your brother in spirit; EoT  :smt049  :smt049

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”