Picture reading please!!

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

heartk0re

Picture reading please!!

Post by heartk0re » Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:18 pm

I haven't dated anyone in 4 years and the clock is tickin lol when do you see me finding my soulmate?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:14 am

Heart,

I feel very sad that you have not dated for the last four years, but any picture reading given on this forum will never be about making predictions concerning your future love life, no matter how much you would like the reader to do so.

Picture readings are mainly for the person to gain a greater understanding of their own personality, and in your case suggest why you may not have made the necessary effort to find a date in all that time, and offer you some practical solutions to help increase your chances of finding the right man for you, in the shortest possible period of time.

Also most picture readings just as with my psychic readings on the other forum are commonly accepted to only apply to the next six months or so.

Please keep these facts firmly in the back if your mind when you receive you reading, as well as when you give your feedback after the reading is complete.

We would not want you to do this with unrealistic expectations about what a picture reading is meant to achieve, as I feel that this could only add to your existing sadness and loneliness.

That is the complete opposite of what we hope and want for you, because we really care and do not want you to feel unhappy or lonely if we can help you not to be unhappy or lonely.

L&L,

EoT :)

heartk0re

Post by heartk0re » Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:56 am

Ok, what can you tell from my picture? (not including my love life) lol

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:47 pm

Your smile goes right from the mouth to the eyes - the windows to the soul.  You smile easily and readily.  This indicates a very warm, loving person.  

Finding a match for this has been difficult.  (and by the way - I haven't dated in 5 years - not for lack of trying! - timing seems to be key).  You are a loving being and that will return to you - it just is never is our timing.  

I feel like spirit has many preparations going on for you to choose from over time.  When you remain open to the opportunities and watch for them to enter your life, they will manifest in good timing.  Don't be in a rush to 'settle' be open to all that is on offer.  

There is some need to concentrate on your career path.  Although you do not feel like that is your direction, gaining all you can from your own experiences will put you in a place to settle down with the right person when the timing is good.  Relax and allow life to  unfold a little.
God bless, J

heartk0re

Post by heartk0re » Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:55 pm

spiritalk wrote:Your smile goes right from the mouth to the eyes - the windows to the soul.  You smile easily and readily.  This indicates a very warm, loving person.  

Finding a match for this has been difficult.  (and by the way - I haven't dated in 5 years - not for lack of trying! - timing seems to be key).  You are a loving being and that will return to you - it just is never is our timing.  

I feel like spirit has many preparations going on for you to choose from over time.  When you remain open to the opportunities and watch for them to enter your life, they will manifest in good timing.  Don't be in a rush to 'settle' be open to all that is on offer.  

There is some need to concentrate on your career path.  Although you do not feel like that is your direction, gaining all you can from your own experiences will put you in a place to settle down with the right person when the timing is good.  Relax and allow life to  unfold a little.

I know I should concentrate on my career path, but Im scared cuz I feel like no one will hire me because I don't have any job experience and I'm old :/ Even Target turned me down lol

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”