Would love a reading if anyone feels drawn

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Bonniejayde

Would love a reading if anyone feels drawn

Post by Bonniejayde » Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:12 am

Would love a reading if anyone feels drawn. I'm worried about where my life is going, I feel like I have nothing to look forward to recently and can't figure out what I want/need to be happy I forget what it feels like to be completely happy and wonder if I will ever feel like that again. Thank you in advance :) my name is Christina and I was born on 24th of January 1990
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:40 pm

It is not about finding your happiness (again) so much as going with the flow of the changes coming so rapidly into your life.  You are at a point where many opportunities for change are happening.  And change is a very unsettling thing - more to some people than others.  in these changes you have focused on what is going away and not what is coming forward.  Turn the focus and the happiness is right there.  

You are full of potential for the future and the happiness of fulfilled dreams and goals is right within your grasp.  Be open to the growth and change around you and realize that nothing last forever.  'this too will pass' is the most important lesson we learn.  It is the balance of life.

There are many fronts in  your personality that wish to fulfill at present.  Take your time, the opportunities are many and varied.  Accept what works for you and leave the rest.  Your life will unfold on many levels of opportunities.  How you handle each challenge is a growth potential.
God bless, J

Bonniejayde

Post by Bonniejayde » Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:03 am

Hi Spiritalk,

Thank you for taking the time to write to me. I understand everything that you have said, I have the tendency to cling to the past and I find it hard to let things go, I am just in a rough place right now and I know if I try find the good in things that are happening I will feel at ease and finally feel a little happier, I guess its just so hard I don't like living where I am currently living, I don't like my job, and me and my partner are having troubles. I feel like every aspect of my life is somewhere I am not happy with.

I know it is up to me to fix these problems and I cant depend on someone to fix them for me, but I guess I don't have the confidence to truly move forward with a big move or a new job, maybe i'm scared I will regret whatever I do next so I stick to my comfort zone, when really my comfort zone isn't comfortable!! :) ahhhh silly me. I'm trying a few things to help me feel happier I am starting to eat healthier and exercise which I think is helping me feel better about myself.

I don't feel there are any opportunities for change happening at the moment but maybe I am not paying attention.

Again thank you for the reading :)

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”