I feel like I am a bad person :(

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

kailin

I feel like I am a bad person :(

Post by kailin » Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:57 am

I've done things in the past when I was a child or under 18 and grew out of them as an adult..I am 21 now...but now these past few years I have had schizophrenia and have had bad thoughts that my conscience never wants to act upon and I know myself well enough to know that I'd never act upon them but I still kind of feel like a bad person for even having those thoughts...what do you see??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:59 pm

No one needs a reading any more than once or twice a year at most.  It has just not been that long since you requested a picture reading.  If you act upon the reading and its advice you are progressing.  If you ignore and continue as is, then there is really no point anyway.  Be firm with self and others and life will unfold in your own wishes first.
God bless, J

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:21 am

This question does not require another reading (picture or otherwise) at this point in time.

In future please post questions like these in the I Need A Hug forum, minus the photograph or reading request.

Indeed I regard the I Need A Hug forum both as a healing forum in it's own right, as well as being an extension of the Psychic Reading forum. Which is why I asked to be allowed to moderate both boards.

Having bad thoughts does not automatically make you a bad person.

Most of the "bad" thoughts which you are having which are causing you to think unkindly and critically about yourself are unconscious, and are therefore by definition beyond your control to influence or change.

Fortunately we are only held responsible for what we consciously think, and for what we consciously and deliberately decide to do with our conscious thoughts.

Especially when a person is schizophrenic they will have more than their fair share of these negative unconscious thoughts which frequently involve either harming other people or themselves (or both).

And a schizophrenic person will sometimes unconsciously be forced to carry out their unconscious thoughts (compulsive action) in the outside, physical world.

Therefore these (the unconscious thoughts and unconscious actions) are symptoms of your illness.

Does having schizophrenia or any other disease or illness make someone a bad person?

Of course not!

Such soul destroying and superstitious beliefs often stem from fundamentalist religious teachings and the dark ages before the scientific era, when any illness was interpreted as a sign that God was (or the gods were) displeased with the person or persons affected, and was/were therefore punishing them for their "sins".

Sadly even though most illnesses are now easily explained by the scientific method to be due to poor lifestyle habits, bacteria or viruses and not to God being displeased with us, this nonsense continues in some form to the present day.

For example, AIDS was supposed to be God's punishment on young men for being homosexual.

Mental and emotional illnesses and conditions in contrast are not usually caused by poor lifestyle habits, bacteria or viruses (we are still trying to find out what does cause them), so ignorant people who like all of us fear the unknown are more likely to resort to religious and superstitious beliefs, simply because we do not yet have the scientific explanation.

I know through the many readings that I have given you and other postings which you have made to other members that you are a good, decent, warm, sensitive and compassionate young woman, who is doing her very best to deal with this extremely challenging condition, and I will not for one moment accept the idea that the symptoms of your illness have in the past or are ever going to in the future make you a bad person, by any definition of the meaning of the word.

I rest my case!

From your friend,

EoT :smt007

kailin

tyvm <3

Post by kailin » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:14 pm

thank you two so much for giving me your time and thank you for helping me to realize that I am a wonderful person EoT :)

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:04 pm

Dear Kailin,

It is always my pleasure.

Thanking you in return for giving me yet another opportunity to remind you that you are a wonderful person.

Loving regards,

EoT &nbsp;:smt020

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”