Could someone please give me a picture reading?

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Fasstmovin

Could someone please give me a picture reading?

Post by Fasstmovin » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:10 am

I would LOVE a picture reading if at all possible. Any guidance for my life and especially relationship matters would be amazing. I am a newbie on here and really hope someone feels drawn to give me a reading. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Have a wonderful day.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:42 am

Christy,

Would you prefer to be given a picture reading, or instead wait until Friday morning to be given one in the psychic reading forum?

I do not think that it is going to help you and could leave you even more confused about what could be going on in your relationship with J, to be given several different types of readings at the same time.

The same decision needs to be made between any of the other reading forums you have just posted a request on..

Too many readings at one time are neither thought to be helpful nor healthy for anyone.

Your decision please?

EoT :smt017

Fasstmovin

Post by Fasstmovin » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:08 am

Oops!! I didn't realize that but it certainly makes plenty of sense. Friday is perfect! I apologize if it caused any inconvenience.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:17 am

Christy,

Neither an inconvenience, nor a problem.

Therefore there is nothing for you to apologise for.

I simply wanted to respect your right to decide what type of reading you most wanted, and remove any unnecessary duplication and confusion in the process.

Friday then it will be.

L&L,

EoT  :smt004

Fasstmovin

Post by Fasstmovin » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:19 am

Great!  Once again, thank you so much!

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:33 am

Christy,

Please see your private messaging inbox!

Hoping that you are still visiting us,

L&L,

EoT  :smt053

dorothy holder

your aura

Post by dorothy holder » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:11 am

while this is a few months behind the 8 ball so to speak you have a lovely energy but will look more currently. there is a mix of energy from the front of your heart chakra to the rear that often leaves you second guessing your choices in who to trust, i don't think this is love specific but many relationships. it flows out the front almost like a fountain with pinks, greens a bit of purple all intermingling with a touch of grey. when that grey comes into play you will find yourself suddenly insecure and the flow starts to push backward, this is something we would call withdrawal, you may suddenly go quiet, or you could physically withdraw. In this energy it is a little challenging for someone to get to know the real you and you will feel that motives are suspect. coupled with a blue solar plexus dominant energy this could disarm you and leave you without the results you might like when you are interested in someone, that would be mainly either ignoring someone you like or actively avoiding them. hard energy for you to work with. but as it radiates from the back you will find a cause easily enough and once dealt with you can be your free spirited self in love as well as social circles. I would say this is an energy that would surprise those who don't know you well, and at times that grey will cause you to act in ways that try to push through the withdrawal either using substance to soften up then regretting it, or being outrageous and then feeling the other person you were interested in doesn't get to see the real you xx

i will add quickly that you have a lovely soft orange at the back of your throat which can mean a songbird energy chirping away, humming or singing along with music often, but it also means you are probably very nice to listen to when you are calm and relaxed. xx

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:11 am

Hi Dorothy,

Yours was far more than a picture reading, but thank you so much for wanting to help another member.

We look forward to seeing some more of your excellent and deeply insightful readings in the future.

You are particularly gifted in the area of auric reading and interpretation.

Any questions can be posted on the main psychic forum.

http://mysticboard.org/viewforum.php?f=31

I would also in that same forum both personally as well as professionally enjoy hearing about how you first discovered, then went on to develop your intuitive abilities in this direction.

Regards,

EoT :smt003

dorothy holder

Post by dorothy holder » Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:49 am

eye_of_tiger wrote:Hi Dorothy,

Yours was far more than a picture reading, but thank you so much for wanting to help another member.

We look forward to seeing some more of your excellent and deeply insightful readings in the future.

You are particularly gifted in the area of auric reading and interpretation.

Any questions can be posted on the main psychic forum.

http://mysticboard.org/viewforum.php?f=31

I would also in that same forum both personally as well as professionally enjoy hearing about how you first discovered, then went on to develop your intuitive abilities in this direction.

Regards,

EoT :smt003
hi mz tiger, i am not sure how it can be more or less than it is xx a picture reading to me is an aura reading or it is not a picture reading.. having said that Thank YOU very much

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:31 pm

Dorothy,

Up until now picture readings given on this site have not included the reading of auras, as we did not have a person with your particular gift. To be honest we have never had an auric reader to the best of my memory. And if we had, those readings would have been given on the psychic reading forum instead of on this board.

But I completely agree with you that that auric readings are a valuable extension of and greatly enhance what insights can come out of the reading to help our members, and therefore I am recommending to the site owner that they should be integrated into this forum from now on.

I want to welcome you to our team of readers, and hope that any unintended misunderstandings about my utmost respect for and appreciation of your abilities and my desire to want to work in harmony with you on the picture reading forum, have now been permanently put to sleep.

Regards,

EoT  :)

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”