hello there

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

kailin

hello there

Post by kailin » Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:53 am

hey :) is black magick being done on me by a guy named Josh??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:31 am

Hi Kailin,

In this forum you can only request a picture reading. "Could I please have a picture reading?" is all that you ever really need to ask.

In order to answer your question would require one of us to give you a third party reading (a reading directly about any person other than yourself), which we are not allowed to do under any circumstances.

Whether a person is using black magic on your or not cannot normally be worked out through a reading of any type.

BTW it is probably better while on MB to speak in terms of it being a possible psychic attack, instead of a black magic spell.

So please request your picture reading on this board, then explain the reasons why you believe that you might be under psychic attack from Josh, on the main psychic forum (not on the psychic reading forum).

http://mysticboard.org/viewforum.php?f=31

I have removed your duplicate posting next to this one, as it is no longer needed.

Yours faithfully,

EoT  :smt020

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”