hello :)

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

kailin

hello :)

Post by kailin » Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:51 am

I feel like or believe someone is doing black magick on me because I feel these negative energies daily :( what do you see/think??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:32 am

Dear Kailin,

This is NOT the picture reading forum, and if it was the picture reading forum I am not going to be able to easily sort out through any reading the negative energies which you believe are caused by a black magic spell having been cast upon you by someone else, from the virtual sea of negative energies which constantly surround all of us whether or not we believe a magic spell has been cast upon us.

I think that the best thing for us to do to help you with this is to move your request into the picture reading forum, and instead of trying to answer your original question, that we should instead be looking at why so much of this negative energy is coming from inside you.

Your picture reading with its modified question immediately follows this message, below.

EoT

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:58 am

Kailin,

We are going to look at two very different possibilities.
1. That a magic spell has really been cast upon you which is to some degree responsible for these negative energies.
2. That no magic spell (black or white) has really been cast upon you, and the negative energies are caused by something completely different.
We are also going to look at both possibilities using your logical and emotional mind. Actually you only have one mind, but some parts of it mainly deal with facts and logic, and other parts tend to usually deal with your emotions, particularly with your fears.

Your logical, rational, reasoning mind would be telling you that possibility number two is the correct one. Your logical mind does not accept that magic spells exist, and therefore you have no need to worry that someone has cast one upon you.  The negative energies which there is no argument about that you are feeling, are either coming from outside you because of something else other than a magic spell (since there are none), or from inside of you. Or possibly some from both places.

But your emotional, intuitive and often superstitious mind would choose possibility number one every time. The emotional part of your mind fears anything which it does not understand, and tries to explain what happens to you using your superstitions and often your religious beliefs into tricking you into thinking that there are supernatural, paranormal or even cosmic forces outside of yourself which are basically controlling what happens or does not happen in your life.

So if you experience negativity, it MUST be caused by someone casting a black magic spell upon you, and there is nothing that you can do about it. You do not need to look at other possibilities or reasons for feeling these negative energies because according to your emotional mind there are no other alternative possibilities. You do not need to consider any possibility that would give you back more control over your life again.

Why would you not want to have more control over what happens in your life? Probably because you do not like yourself very much, and do not believe that you are intelligent or strong enough to have that greater control, or do not deserve to have that control  because you wrongly believe that you are a bad person.

Because the contents of your emotional mind control how well your body works, and how your body works or does not work properly controls the contents of your emotional mind and makes you more frightened, this is like the chicken and the egg question. Which comes first, the negativity in your emotional mind or the negative symptoms in your body?

My impressions from this picture reading are that there has been no magic spell which has been cast upon you, but rather that something either around you or inside you has changed relatively recently, and that as a result your logical mind is not getting a very good hearing.

Instead of listening to your logical mind your emotional mind is trying its best to explain what has been happening ONLY in terms of a possible magic spell cast upon you by some unknown person, for some unknown reason.

Are you currently being treated for a mental or emotional illness?

Have you and your doctor recently reviewed or changed your medication and its dosage?

Have you changed the dosage without your doctor's knowledge and permission?

What especially upsetting event has happened to you recently that may have caused your emotional mind to go into overdrive in  this manner, which could make you believe without any solid evidence to support your belief that these negative energies were caused by a black magic spell.

Depression is often anger turned inwards by you onto yourself.

Answering why you are so angry at and disappointed with yourself would it is felt go a long way in the direction of explaining both your increased feelings of depression, as well as why you are punishing yourself for something of which you were never guilty. We are only responsible for those things over which we have conscious control.

There is no suggestion whatsoever that if you do have a mental or emotional illness or that if you suffer from chronic anxiety or depression, that you consciously chose or decided to. Just as there is no suggestion that you could control or stop this from happening.

Everything about your reading leads me to the conclusion that the negative energies which you are feeling are more than less likely to be caused by a sudden imbalance between your logical and emotional mind where there emotional mind always wins, INSTEAD OF ANY BLACK MAGIC SPELL BEING THE REASON.

And that much of the negativity is coming from inside you, as a result of you not liking yourself very much. Having such a condition does not make you a bad or weak person. So stop beating up on yourself for believing that you are bad or weak because you are neither of these. If you were weak, you would not have lasted this long, and I would never waste my time and energy helping bad people.

Your doctor or counselor and you need to urgently look at all the possible factors which could potentially be causing such a sudden and large imbalance to have developed, to the point that you would only explain your negativity in terms of having a black magic spell cast upon you by some unknown person.

Love, Light and Healing,

EoT :smt038

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”