piture reading pleaes ? :)

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

mystikgal

piture reading pleaes ? :)

Post by mystikgal » Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:39 am

I am the one with the  green shirt . any thoughts?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:44 am

Dear Mystikgal,

No offence is intended to the other attractive young woman in your photograph, but we prefer if possible to have you as the only subject.

I have kept a copy of the original image, just in case you do not have another one.

Let me know if I need to send it to you.

Other people's energies can frequently contaminate the reading, and make reading you that much more difficult than it otherwise might have been. The people in the background are not close enough to you to be a problem.

Is green your favourite colour, as it really suits you? Green is the colour usually associated with your heart chakra (psychic energy centre), which is involved with self healing and increased balance between the Earth and Cosmic energies (and the lower and higher chakras of the seven main ones).

Preferring to wear green could mean that self healing and increased balanced is needed in your life at the moment, more than at most other times. The Angel Girls logo on your tee shirt is also revealing of someone who holds deep spiritual values, but who also likes to combine them with a healthy sense of humour.

There is certainly no harm in you doing that. I feel that many of us take ourselves and life far too seriously, although I am not saying that we should never take anything seriously.

A very relaxed, confident, comfortable with herself person, at least according to surface appearances.

Values friendship, fidelity and loyalty above almost everything else.

You are easily hurt when a close friend makes even a minor slip in one of these areas. You need to recognise that none of us is perfect, and that often mistakes by others are neither intentionally malicious, nor should not be taken personally. You tend to continually wear your heart upon your sleeve, and need to develop a thicker protective skin in the face of your many critics.

All work and not enough play could quickly make Mystikgal a boring and unhappy person. Perhaps it is getting the balance right for you between work and play which the green is to help you with. Are you tending towards becoming a workaholic? Be especially vigilant for stress related illnesses which someone with your personality profile would be more likely to suffer with.

Find a better balance between going out with your friends and enjoying yourself on  regular basis (not too much of the retail therapy please), and spending some quality time by yourself, working upon your personal issues.

Do you do yoga or meditate for example? As the reading is recommending that you do more in the area of  taking better care of yourself from now on. Meditation for relaxation, rather than for attaining a higher consciousness in an effort to escape the reincarnation cycle or to find God.

Your smile is broad and open, with your lips drawn up at the ends like that. I feel that to a certain extent that smile was artificial, so I would really like to see how you smile at other times when you are not being photographed (which could I admit be difficult, when this is the only way that I would be seeing you).  :smt102

Some would see you as being shy, but the reality is that you are largely a private person who does not like to burden other people with her problems, or to contribute further to their negativity. Try not to always bottle up your feelings, as eventually one way or the other they will return to haunt you. People cannot help you if you do not sometimes let them know that you need their help.

Finally, self love is learning to value and respect yourself more, for who you already are (mistakes and all). True self love has nothing at all to do with you being vain or self centered. You can only give to or share with others, what you are first willing to give to yourself? Healing means to make a person whole, which always begins and ends with increased love for Self.

Love, Light and Healing,

EoT  :smt049

dorothy holder

a sounding board

Post by dorothy holder » Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:45 am

hiya! great pic
turn
you radiate a lot of rose around the left side of your head this means others would often come to you with their problems, even when you don't feel like it you will give them time as one of your greatest traits is to be a good listener, this is so important to you yet the right ear area has a touch of gold with a grey green encircling it, this means sometimes you would feel resentful that others don't give you the same amount of listening time as you give them, you may have friends that turn everything around and make it about them. Your throat chakra flows but slowly, with a predominance to the rear, which is teal, this means you have quite likely been bought up to be quiet when in company or a respect your elders energy that puts politeness first.

in this you are both a great listener but also it allows others to be self centred when they are with you or attracts more self centred types. what others don't know is that your mind can wander while they are talking to you for the umpteenth time about the same old problem that they failed to fix. you are a great daydreamer, this is evidenced by a silvery gold above your head, you LOVE daydreaming or letting your mind wander, you love dreams and exploring any dreams you remember dissecting them and trying to work them out. If the subject comes up you would be all over it and may even find a strong interest in interpreting them for others. along with this the silver is inventive, unique. this is not independence but more a very original way of looking at things. while there are influences in your life you are not ruled by them which often will make you feel you stand alone or are not quite part of the group,

at the rear of your sacral chakra but a little upward toward your lumbar region of the spine, there is a bright orange, this is so far behind you that you would be a closet or secret creative, either writing or drawing or both without sharing what you express, this is perfectly okay i need to say, as it is the sort of thing others call wasting talent but it is not, it is expression for the sake of expression rather than seeking approval.

you have a combination of yellow and green with a touch or purple around your heart centre, you will go along with others, but not to fit in, simply because you don't see merit in doing things differently or don't see value in bucking the system. your mind is your haven and you like having your secrets as your energy sits close to your body, it is not closed, but it is not open to the world. IN this you would face a dichotomy of enjoying what you know about yourself and wishing others could see it without being obvious xx  i love your energy and i love that you are clear in your ideals without needing to conform while adroitly managing to be within an organized spectrum of expectation,,, lol xx

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”