Aura Photo Reading Please!

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

luckyamy1111

Aura Photo Reading Please!

Post by luckyamy1111 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:28 am

Hi everyone, I had my aura photo taken today and was curious what others' impressions are. Thank you!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:14 pm

Amy,

I am sorry but auric photographs cannot be used for a picture reading.

The two methods of intuitively scanning the person are incompatible with one another, and we do not normally offer auric readings on Mystic Board.

However from what I understand an aura is usually a mixture of different colours which are constantly changing with one or more of them dominating over the others, so if your aura is completely red then it is highly unusual to say the least.

The following website interprets this to mean....
Red: materialistic thoughts, thoughts about the physical body. Predominantly red Aura indicates materialistically oriented person.
http://www.thiaoouba.com/see_aura_color.htm

Honestly I have a lot of problems seeing you as a predominantly materialistically oriented person, and therefore do not accept this supposed photo as accurately representing the current state of your personal energy field.

Why is it instead that I see an aura with you which is mainly blue, green and purple (in that order)? Very little red coloration is visible.

This well demonstrates why two auric readers can often get very different results with the same person. The information is filtered through the reader's belief system about the meanings of the different colours, and we often only see what we want or expect to see, based upon our system of beliefs.

Therefore auric reading is highly subjective, and possibly an auric photo is also affected by those same beliefs. The person's auric photo may be changed by the beliefs of the person reading it. What is being observed is being modified by the mind and beliefs of the observer?

I am not convinced that this particular auric photo has any real practical value in helping you to better understand your personality strengths and weaknesses and to have a happier, healthier and more successful life, which after all should be the intended purpose of any type of reading.

But that is only my preliminary reading of your auric status. Others may strongly disagree with my assessment.

EoT

luckyamy1111

Post by luckyamy1111 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:29 am

Thank you, that actually affirms what I was thinking. I was not expecting my aura to be nearly all red, I was actually feeling myself like it was a mixture of the exact colors you described - blue, green and purple. Not sure why it came out this way! Here is a regular picture of me, if you'd be so kind as to read this one. Thank you!!  :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

luckyamy1111

Post by luckyamy1111 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:31 am

WOW, waaay too big... here's a small version.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:15 am

ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!

Amy,

It looks as though we both decided to reduce the size of your picture at the same time (with the 500 Kb file size limit), but both of these as they now are will do for the purposes of your reading.

Of course a woman's wedding day is often one of her happiest of times, so her smile and positive state of mind on that special day may not be truly representative of what I would read on any other occasion.

A big open smile like yours generally means a kind and generous and highly sensitive person, who would do almost anything to help someone else including in their hour of greatest need, if she felt that she was able to. A smile which would instantly light up the darkest room, or the saddest heart.

The motherly type who gives so much of her time and energies for others, that she can often fail to get her own equally important needs met as a consequence.

She does this because she genuinely cares for other people who through no fault of their own do not have many of the advantages in life, which the rest of us frequently tend to take for granted.

But two downsides of her constant need to help people are 1. she can easily become physically exhausted and suffer from stress related illnesses and 2. she will help people when they should be learning to help themselves.

This comes from her need to protect the the more vulnerable people in her local community, but while protecting the weak and sick is an admirable and noble quality, it can be taken to the extremes to the detriment of that individual's personal and spiritual development. You may have heard of the term "smother love".

The unpopular truth is that for most of the human race, life can be difficult and unfair and some would say cruel at times. While it is good to want to protect that person from making mistakes or having their feelings hurt, we must learn when to intervene and when to take a few steps back and allow them to make their own mistakes and develop a thicker skin when life puts obstacles in their path (as it so often does).

If every little negative criticism or harsh word of correction causes them to emotionally implode, then their chances of emotionally surviving the slings and arrows of misfortune then they can soon become emotionally crippled and no longer able to tap into their inner strengths in the face of adversity.

If they are not allowed to sometimes make their own mistakes and learn to deal with the consequences of their actions their path to adulthood (if they are a child or teenager) or greater independence (if they are already over 18) is similarly blocked. The reading is not suggesting for one moment that you should allow them to make dangerous and potentially fatal mistakes. You do not teach a young child about road safety by letting them walk out unsupervised onto a busy four lane freeway.

But what lasting harm could be done by allowing them to test their own limits in a relatively safe atmosphere once now and then. Human beings of any age often learn more from their mistakes than they ever do from their life's little victories. If you do not give either yourself or other people in your care permission to make their own non dangerous mistakes, you are with the best of intentions depriving them of an opportunity to grow and exercise their spiritual muscles.

Now getting off this long enough subject blue is often predominant in the aura of a person who is a teacher. Not always a school teacher (although it could mean that), but someone who passes on her knowledge (often of a spiritual nature) to the next generation or other adults.

Teaching and healing often go hand in hand, and with your primary auric colours being blue and green both a teacher and healer you could well be. If you also feel a constant and urgent need to relieve the suffering of others, then I think that you can confidently assume this is the case.

You would most likely be at your best in a job which uses one of these spiritual gifts. You may use one in your paid job, and the other in a voluntary capacity. Any one or more of the teaching or healing or caring professions, where you are directly dealing with people would be your optimum means of employment. A fairly wide range of opportunities to use your significant gifts in the loving service of others.

Perhaps more than any other type of woman the archetypical mother requires complete loyalty and feelings of security from her partner. This is partly due to a mother's need to feel needed and protected, if their union is to be blessed with a child or children. If the mother does not feel that her partner can provide a dependable, safe and loving atmosphere, then she would rather remain childless than bring another life into this world.

Maternal instincts are usually consciously or unconsciously modeled upon how the woman's own mother brought up her daughter, either by imitation or by avoidance of what are seen as negative aspects of her mother's child rearing methods.

Strong maternal instincts like yours can potentially make you rather paranoiac if you see even the slightest sign that the family environment is not up to expectations. Whether or not these signs are based upon reality. Be careful not to go into this relationship with your eyes tightly closed, but at the same time do not automatically see every little mistake made by your partner as a sign of disloyalty, infidelity or trouble.

None of us is perfect, and like it or not all of us at some time will disappoint our partners and unintentionally hurt his or her feelings. It goes with being human and the territory of any close human relationship.

Loving regards,

EoT  :smt007

luckyamy1111

Post by luckyamy1111 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:04 am

WOW, that was so incredibly accurate, thank you!!

I am actually a massage therapist for a living, and have always had the inclination to teach classes on the things I've learned through my career so that others may take a slightly easier "shortcut" than I had when dealing with practice growth and such.

You are spot on with the personality aspects as well, and it was something I really needed to hear. I'm excited to have kiddos, however am worried about the things you've mentioned. I think a life lesson for me as a mom will most definitely be to let go and let grow.

Again, thank you EoT! What a wonderful reading!   :smt003

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:40 am

Amy,

It is always my pleasure.

And thanking you so much in return for your positive feedback.

A massage therapist?

What an ideal profession for someone who has such a strong healing gift as yours.

Although you are not a nurse, have you ever thought of integrating some form of energy healing such as Therapeutic Touch (during which you do not physically contact your patient) or Reiki into your practice?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Therapeutic_touch

Letting go and letting grow of our offspring which often really gets going when the home nest has only recently become emptied, is a significant challenge for all loving and caring parents, so you do not need to feel that you are alone in feeling more than a little empty in your heart

Be kind to yourself,

EoT  :smt059

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”