hello

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

kailin

hello

Post by kailin » Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:02 am

Hello and what do you see?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:49 pm

Dear Kailin,

I hope that you will feel that getting your reading late is better than not getting a reading at all.

Once I reduced the size of both your images to something more easily viewable, I could begin your reading.

I see a great sense of mental, emotional and physical exhaustion in your photos. A feeling that surely your life could not get any worse than it already is. A feeling which is constantly being proven wrong by the reality of your situation.

One of the biggest clues of this can be seen both in the "lifeless" appearance of your eyes, as well as in the relatively poor condition of your skin. This is not a criticism of you, but rather an intuitive observation.

These clues show me loud and clear that you are currently and have been for some time under considerable levels of stress, most of it coming from within yourself. You are often too hard upon yourself and carry around with you totally unrealistic expectations about what you can control or change entirely by your own efforts.

These unrealistically high perfectionist expectations which you are placing upon yourself are effectively guaranteeing that you will always be feeling disappointed about yourself that you still have your bad days. When nobody's recovery is ever linear or in a straight line. If you can gradually reduce the number of bad days you are doing better than you could possibly imagine that you are.

By the time that you have no bad days (never happens), it will be too late. A willingness to accept this uncomfortable fact could well turn out to be the biggest hurdle which you still need to get over in the direction of your self healing. You badly and urgently need to convince yourself possibly with the help of a professional that you deserve nothing less than to be valued and respected for whom you already are, human weaknesses and mistakes included.

Your face is like a mask which tries in vain to hide the true depth of your personal pain away from the rest of us, but it is rapidly getting less efficient in doing this hiding act. Looking out your eyes is your inner child. The part of you which holds within it the dreams of what you wanted your adult life to be like. It is feeling as though it has been locked inside, because you are giving up on all your childhood dreams, when you will only have to give up on some of them.

It is always easier said than done, but you need to relax more and allow your inner child to come out now and then, in order to to start really enjoying herself for a change. Do not fear the part of you which is closest to to the beauty and wisdom of your soul.

Do not be afraid to temporarily take off your mask (you can always put it on again if your anxiety gets too much for you), but gradually with regular practise you will lose the need and urge to put it back on. Do not take everything so personally to heart, and do not always take life and yourself so seriously. Again all this is easier said than done, and you are the only person who can do it.

Get more back in contact with your inner child, as your adult self needs its balancing influence to function correctly. Your inner child cannot do this balancing act, while it is still being held a prisoner. Someone has taught you that your inner child is something to fear and be embarrassed about. Both of these are lies which have caused you to over the years progressively withdraw from the company of the very people whom could most help you. Human beings are social animals. Isolating yourself for whatever reason also isolates you from human friendship and compassion.

The wall surrounding your heart (which you have largely built yourself) helps to keep bad feelings out for a short time, but simultaneously it keeps bad feelings in and good feelings out as well. It is the very same wall which holds your inner child in its prison cell. You will always have some need for the wall at more difficult times in your life, but you do need to make some windows in it to let you know when it is once more safe to come out and play for a while.

In summary I see in your picture reading a complex combination of emotional barriers which will still need to be crossed or broken down, as well as the potential solutions to most of them. This is not meant to be destructive criticism of anything about you (including the condition of your skin), but its healing intention is for the reading or me to tell you like it really is (constructive criticism and intuitive observation) so that you can slowly but safely get rid of some of these unrealistic expectations which you have about yourself.

Children either inner or external need to go outside and play on an almost daily basis for your optimum future health on many levels (physical, mental, emotional and spiritual. Any religious faith alone cannot be a complete substitute for the feeling of freedom and joy for your inner child when you accept and honour it as being just as important as your inner adult or parent. All work and no play (play is what your inner child is best at) will make for a very unhappy, dissatisfied and boring Kailin.

Love, Light and Healing,

EoT  :smt041

kailin

Hello EoT:)

Post by kailin » Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:01 am

Hi i just want to thank you for that beautiful reading it was truly wonderful!! I am able to relate to everything you are saying today as today has been a hard day...but i havent been beating myself up for it to much bit i have alot of doubts and mixed emotions...should i run away from those.feelings or should i admit them to myself and feel them fullly? Is it being negative to ait around and feel your emotions all day even of they are negative? I have problems with knowing.the answers to this because i have been hiding.from my insecurities and feelings for the past 3 yrs up until now. Now i am fully feeling everyone that comes...hmm i can see where i may be being a perfectionist...but im not sure what makes.me a perfectionist...is it the fact that i try to be the best me daily and part of me.trying to be the best me daily is not beating myself up over things...although i do have a lot of insecurities that i fully feel and it helps me..like as of right now fully feeling my emotions that stems.from my insecurities has cleared up the fact that its okay to have bad days..like i am okay with it should i keep fully feeling my emotions about everything and not hide from them? I feel like i am slow or sb every since ive had.my illness as i dont see.things.that i use to before or that most normal people see.. also i was.wondering if you saw my future.as.being.good...i have gotten so many negative readings.saying things that i wasnteven aware of.in myself and i causes more.insecurities amd im not sure.that if i am not accepting these things then i am telling myself a lie. Also i feel like i mostly play in life and live it carfree but at the same time i like to work on being the best me i can be and what i mean by that is i am constantly working on being a non judgmental person who treads gently around other peoples feelings i also try to always see the best in myself and life and fully feeling my emotions help me to do that.. i work daily on never responding negatively no matter what anyone has done to me and never being controlling although aometimea i think my thoughts towards others are a bit controlling but i try to fully feel those feelings and admit them to myself so that i can change them...sorry that i did not reply back sooner..i am working on being more respectful in that manner as well..although i am not beating myself up over it..and i am sincerely sorry for not responding sooner...do you see anything else about my personality?

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:39 am

You are very welcome for the reading, and thanking you in return for your very comprehensive and equally thought provoking feedback.
should i run away from those.feelings or should i admit them to myself and feel them fully?
You always have the option to decide to run away and leave them buried and festering in your subconscious over the short term, but eventually unless you can continue to put up with the significant damage which they will inevitably cause to your self confidence and self respect over the longer term, you will eventually need to confront and deal with them in a balanced manner. It is neither necessary nor safe for you to have to confront them all in one healing session. Slowly but surely and a little bit of your feelings being confronted during each session is the ONLY way for you to be able to make any further progress in the direction of your optimum emotional health.
Is it being negative to sit around and feel your emotions all day even of they are negative?
Unless there is something wrong with you or you are temporarily emotionally numbed by grief, you cannot avoid having positive and negative feelings, whether you are standing up or sitting down. But it would be most unwise and unhealthy to exclusively focus on those feelings for any length of time. By all means get back in contact with your feelings, but at the same time do not allow them to stop you living the rest of your life. If you are already feeling depressed, long sessions of negative introspection are almost guaranteed to make your depression considerably worse.
.i have gotten so many negative readings.saying things that i wasnt even aware of
I sincerely hope that you have not received any of these negative readings on Mystic Board. My readings are honest and tell it like it is. They may include uncomfortable truths about you which you may or may not yet be prepared to deal with, but usually these negatives are balanced with positives, making the overall reading close to neutral (balanced). Human beings are always a complex mixture of positive and negative personality traits, so some uncomfortable truths are commonly found even in overall positive readings. What is "positive" and "negative" are only labels which  you put on certain aspects of yourself. What will be labelled as being negative by one person, could be labelled as positive by another. Some of your greatest negatives, could at some time in your life suddenly become your positives or greatest assets. It all depends on your point of view at the time, which of the two labels you will assign to each of your personality traits.
also i was.wondering if you saw my future.as.being.good
Good is another useless label. Try happy, healthy and successful in its place. We do not attempt to predict what your most likely future will be on Mystic Board, because what that future will ultimately turn out to be will be largely decided by what positive and practical things you are willing to do in the present moment to help create a happier, healthier and more successful future for yourself through your on efforts.  You cannot accurately or reliably predict a future which is potentially always changing in response to your efforts to improve it? If you badly want a prediction, try this one. If you are unwilling to try your best to create a more positive/happier/healthier/more successful future for yourself during the next six months thought to be covered by this reading, then your future is looking anything but being "good" from where I stand.
i work daily on never responding negatively no matter what anyone has done to me
If you define grief or anger or any of the less accepted, unpopular human emotions as always being negative, then working daily on never responding negatively no matter what anyone has done to you, then you could be making even bigger problems for yourself with the very best of intentions. Some times in our lives it is healthier to feel angry, sad, frustrated or pissed off (pardon my English) with somebody than to continue to bottle them up inside you. Anger for example can motivate us to make improvements to ourselves or to the world around us. Anger can be used positively to improve our situation or negatively to harm either our enemy or ourselves. The emotion is therefore neutral. It is what you do with the emotion that makes it positive or negative. Bottling it up indefinitely inside you is always toxic.
sorry that i did not reply back sooner..
It took longer than I would have liked for me to notice that you had posted it here, so there is no need to apologise for you also having a life outside of the internet.
do you see anything else about my personality?
The reading which is now closed is as accurate and complete as it was delivered through me on your behalf, to the very best of my abilities as your friend, and as your reader. Once closed a reading cannot then be reopened for extra information. That would require a future reading to be given. Explaining in more detail the meaning of something which is already written in a reading does not usually require the reading to be reopened. It is more to do with improving our communication with each other. Understood?

Cheers,

EoT :smt023

kailin

Re:

Post by kailin » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:53 am

eye_of_tiger wrote:
Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:39 am
You are very welcome for the reading, and thanking you in return for your very comprehensive and equally thought provoking feedback.
should i run away from those.feelings or should i admit them to myself and feel them fully?
You always have the option to decide to run away and leave them buried and festering in your subconscious over the short term, but eventually unless you can continue to put up with the significant damage which they will inevitably cause to your self confidence and self respect over the longer term, you will eventually need to confront and deal with them in a balanced manner. It is neither necessary nor safe for you to have to confront them all in one healing session. Slowly but surely and a little bit of your feelings being confronted during each session is the ONLY way for you to be able to make any further progress in the direction of your optimum emotional health.

I am going to answer you back about how i feel about each of these things now in april 19 of 2017 ...well anyways i have finally learned to deal with my emotions and it took a long time of trying different ways of dealing with them to finally find a way that works for me :)
Is it being negative to sit around and feel your emotions all day even of they are negative?
Unless there is something wrong with you or you are temporarily emotionally numbed by grief, you cannot avoid having positive and negative feelings, whether you are standing up or sitting down. But it would be most unwise and unhealthy to exclusively focus on those feelings for any length of time. By all means get back in contact with your feelings, but at the same time do not allow them to stop you living the rest of your life. If you are already feeling depressed, long sessions of negative introspection are almost guaranteed to make your depression considerably worse.

i do realize now that it is normal to feel all of your emotions but is unhealthy to sit and stew in them for long amounts of time if they are negative...i have also learn ways to get rid of the negative feelings

.i have gotten so many negative readings.saying things that i wasnt even aware of
I sincerely hope that you have not received any of these negative readings on Mystic Board. My readings are honest and tell it like it is. They may include uncomfortable truths about you which you may or may not yet be prepared to deal with, but usually these negatives are balanced with positives, making the overall reading close to neutral (balanced). Human beings are always a complex mixture of positive and negative personality traits, so some uncomfortable truths are commonly found even in overall positive readings. What is "positive" and "negative" are only labels which  you put on certain aspects of yourself. What will be labelled as being negative by one person, could be labelled as positive by another. Some of your greatest negatives, could at some time in your life suddenly become your positives or greatest assets. It all depends on your point of view at the time, which of the two labels you will assign to each of your personality traits.

i honestly didnt mean any negative readings on mystic board i had gotten a lot of negative readings from others and some of that was about who i was as a person which i believed at the time but do not allow that stuff to affect me anymore at least not to the extent to where im feeling bad about myself and i totally get how your reading is honest and helpful i didnt see it at the time but i see now that a lot of the things that you said were things that i needed to work on and am still working on

also i was.wondering if you saw my future.as.being.good
Good is another useless label. Try happy, healthy and successful in its place. We do not attempt to predict what your most likely future will be on Mystic Board, because what that future will ultimately turn out to be will be largely decided by what positive and practical things you are willing to do in the present moment to help create a happier, healthier and more successful future for yourself through your on efforts.  You cannot accurately or reliably predict a future which is potentially always changing in response to your efforts to improve it? If you badly want a prediction, try this one. If you are unwilling to try your best to create a more positive/happier/healthier/more successful future for yourself during the next six months thought to be covered by this reading, then your future is looking anything but being "good" from where I stand.

i have tried my best to create a better future and have succeeded :)

i work daily on never responding negatively no matter what anyone has done to me
If you define grief or anger or any of the less accepted, unpopular human emotions as always being negative, then working daily on never responding negatively no matter what anyone has done to you, then you could be making even bigger problems for yourself with the very best of intentions. Some times in our lives it is healthier to feel angry, sad, frustrated or pissed off (pardon my English) with somebody than to continue to bottle them up inside you. Anger for example can motivate us to make improvements to ourselves or to the world around us. Anger can be used positively to improve our situation or negatively to harm either our enemy or ourselves. The emotion is therefore neutral. It is what you do with the emotion that makes it positive or negative. Bottling it up indefinitely inside you is always toxic.

yes i do not see anger as being negative anymore...i did at that time but now i realize that it's a normal emotion that you cant help but to feel sometimes...ive also learned how to forgive when im angry and im still working on talking out what upset me to the people who upset me in a positive healthy way Anyways i thought id leave more feesback...I can at least do that after all of the times you have helped me :).
sorry that i did not reply back sooner..
It took longer than I would have liked for me to notice that you had posted it here, so there is no need to apologise for you also having a life outside of the internet.
do you see anything else about my personality?
The reading which is now closed is as accurate and complete as it was delivered through me on your behalf, to the very best of my abilities as your friend, and as your reader. Once closed a reading cannot then be reopened for extra information. That would require a future reading to be given. Explaining in more detail the meaning of something which is already written in a reading does not usually require the reading to be reopened. It is more to do with improving our communication with each other. Understood?

Cheers,

EoT :smt023

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: hello

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:43 am

Dear Kailin, :smt049

You have clearly made major progress since I gave you this reading, and you are well justified to be feeling proud of what you have achieved in your spiritual growth between now and then.

I am very impressed by the sheer depth of increased self understanding which is evident from your highly detailed positive but realistic feedback, and I thank you sincerely for the time and effort which you have put into answering each of the points which I made.

Of course you will continue to have days when the doubts of you having made any progress will start creeping back again and you may wonder if it was all worth it, but as long as such days become less frequent and less severe as time moves on, then you are on a winner.

You!

Loving regards and thank you again for the thoughtful analysis given above,

Brian (formerly known as EoT) :smt002 :smt002 :)

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”