Please do read me !!

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ionezation

Please do read me !!

Post by ionezation » Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:02 am

I am an old user of this forum. I am posting my pic again .. Please do reading about me .. and just categorically say what you can.

Annu
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I wanna be a Palmist Astrologist and Numerologist ... just need your help to help you !

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:10 am

Welcome back friend,

Yes it was October of 2013 when I gave you a psychic reading concerning your relationship problems at the time, with your fiancee and her family. Did your marriage finally go ahead regardless of all these difficulties?

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... highlight=

For in spite of whether or not the marriage eventually went ahead as planned your picture gives me the impression of someone who takes life very seriously, and who always does everything by the book, and also does them completely as well as thoroughly and on time (punctual).

Your serious, tough business like exterior hides (not very well I might add) someone who is highly sensitive to the feelings of others (empathic), frequently to the point that you take on other people's problems as if they were your own. You are also extremely open and therefore often vulnerable to other people's negative energies, which gives the false impression that you naturally have a depressive personality which could not be further from the truth.

Your religious faith gives you some sense of comfort and security to help you to get through the more difficult times, but like most of us the ways in which human beings (including other members of your own family and friends) mistreat and hurt each other both mystifies and saddens you. Some would say that you have a habit of wearing your heart upon your sleeve. Putting your own feelings out where they are soft targets for people who want to control or manipulate you, using a form of emotional blackmail to get their way with you.

This same personality attracts people who use you to get their own selfish needs met, then when they have got what they want they unceremoniously push you aside and move onto someone else. Now please do not get me wrong about this, or misunderstand my intended meaning. There is definitely nothing wrong with you being sensitive to other people's feelings. It helps you to truly connect to them. It is something beautiful and an important part of who you are deep down at the soul level.

There is also nothing wrong with you wanting to help other people with their problems. A life lived only for oneself is a life which I believe is not worth the living. It is the personal motto by which you live by. You live for others, as well as for yourself which is the way it should be The main challenge for you will always be to get the balance just right  between being sensitive and oversensitive to their feelings (and to your own), and between doing things to help them and doing things which they should be learning to do for themselves.

You have a keen intelligence, good sense of humour, a good head for numbers and are able to visualize objects in 3D and have a pronounced ability to see complex relationships between structures and functions, which others cannot as easily recognize. You are a good organizer and have well developed potential leadership abilities, but you may not use them to their full advantage to earn an honest living as a leader often has to make unpopular decisions, and you want everyone to like you all of the time.  

Finally, the prime spiritual need to be loved (valued and respected) for who you already are (weaknesses and mistakes included), and to share the intense type of love which you feel in your heart with a special lady frequently overrides everything else in your life. It is the guiding principle or compass by which you live? Without this you will never feel truly satisfied and fulfilled, no matter what your other achievements might be (especially those in your job/working life).

Namaste,

EoT  Image

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”