Please read my picture.

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ukhano

Please read my picture.

Post by ukhano » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:05 pm

My name's Umar and I'd like anyone to do a picture reading for me. Thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:48 am

Welcome Umar!

I would be extremely happy to give you a picture reading. Thank you for the kind invitation.

If you are not already a teacher or an assistant teacher, this could well be part of your future, if you desire this.

Your relaxed and friendly personality does you great credit, and it is probably one of your greatest assets as a teacher (?).

For it looks to me that this photograph was taken in a school setting, and that you are already in a position of authority in caring for and teaching/tutoring younger children.

You may or may not be an assistant teacher at this stage, but even if you are you are definitely still helping developing young minds, which immediately comes across to me as one of your main life purposes, or reason for being here at this particular point in your soul's and this blue planet's history.

You are reasonably well organized (usually) and self disciplined (you would not get very far in your chosen profession if you were lacking in either of these positive qualities of character), and understandably you take great pride in your significant achievements at a relatively young age.

But under your happy and relaxed mask you can at times take life and yourself far too seriously, and by so doing you may bite off more than you can easily chew in an ongoing  effort to be the best person and/or teacher whom you are capable of becoming.

It is OK to want to continually improve yourself and do your best, but as long as you are not also looking to be perfect or get everything 100% right the first time that you try it, your cardiovascular (heart and blood vessels) health including your blood pressure should remain of little interest to the medical profession.

Have you traveled overseas for business or holiday or have you migrated in the past from your country of birth? If you haven't already done either of these (and even if you have) your days of long distance travel are according to what I am picking up about you from your image, not yet at an end. Is there some way that you  could combine your overpowering passion for helping developing young minds, with your dreams to see more of the world before you get much older? And make a more than adequate living out of doing it.

Balance your work or career with hobbies and leisure time interests to help ground and broaden your personality. Do you make some form of art or work in a highly creative manner with your hands, making things of great beauty and practical usefulness? Either do this for the joy of being creative, or if needed you my choose to use your creative output in order to supplement your moderate income from your main day job.  

Your whole body language tells me that your self confidence is growing with each passing day, but resist the common tendency to become overconfident, or take what you have in this lifetime for granted. Or take an important person in your life who means a lot to you, for granted. It is important and sobering to remember that everything at the physical level is temporary or transient. In other words, nothing lasts forever.

Because in one way or another one of you is eventually going to be the first to leave their partner (including ultimately through somebody's death). Which in turn means that the quality time which you spend together in the present moment is infinitely more precious, precisely because it will not and cannot last forever.

Consequently take good care of yourself, and of those people who you love (and whom love you so much in return). I am not just talking about a lover and/or life partner here, but I am also including close friends and other members of your own family in this.

I thank you once again respectfully for the pure enjoyment and privilege of being able to read for you, and wish you the very best of everything in your life, either as an individual or alternately as half of a couple. Helping young minds to grow and develop plus learning to increasingly love (value and respect) yourself, are now and will always continue to be the two major themes or ongoing series of challenges of your current incarnation.

Namaste,

EoT  :)

ukhano

Post by ukhano » Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:02 am

Thank you so much for taking time out to give me this reading. I really appreciate it.
I'm not a teacher. I'm still studying. I am currently enrolled in a communication design undergraduate program at an art school. You're right about me creating art with my hands. I make sketches and sculptures with my hands. How did you figure that out? That's amazing.
I haven't migrated from another country but I moved from my city to another one during childhood, both cities with totally different cultures and ethnicties of the residents. (Peshawar to Lahore)

What do you think of my love life? What bad qualities do you see in me?

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:02 am

Thanking you in return for your excellent and very comprehensive and well balanced feedback. :)  :)  :)
I'm still studying.
Yes that came through very strongly via your picture, and there are many different types of teachers who spend their time completely outside of any school classroom.
You're right about me creating art with my hands. I make sketches and sculptures with my hands. How did you figure that out? That's amazing.
That is the whole point about intuition. There is no logical or explainable reason for me for me thinking that you are an artist. You do not necessarily have to understand exactly how something works to be able to use it, although I must admit I am also curious to know how my intuition works.

I know it, but I do not know and cannot explain to anyone including myself, exactly how or why I know it?  :smt017
both cities with totally different cultures and ethnicities of the residents.
So Peshawar and Lahore are because of their totally different cultures and ethnicities effectively like two distinctly separate countries within Pakistan? That is interesting! Your move was definitely one of contrasting cultures and traditions.
What do you think of my love life? What bad qualities do you see in me?
What "bad" qualities did I see in you during this picture reading, which could potentially negatively impact upon your love life (or upon you having a love life)?

None were evident at the time of the reading, and once a reading has been given or completed it cannot later be reopened to new questions which were not included as part of your original request.

Picture readings do not usually lend themselves well to answering specific questions like these. They tend instead to be more like a very generalized intuitive personality analysis, based upon a recent photograph of that individual.

Unless you call your strong commitment and almost dogged determination to furthering your education in preparation for doing your life's work and the large amount of time and energy which you regularly consume as an artist doing what makes you feel truly alive "bad" qualities, based only upon this one isolated reading there is no obvious reason which I can see for you having any more difficulties with regards to affairs of the heart, when compared to the average person.

Take care,

EoT  :smt023

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”