I'd like to request a picture reading.

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

marriamb

I'd like to request a picture reading.

Post by marriamb » Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:33 pm

Hi, my name's Marriam. I've never had a picture reading before so I'm very excited about what any of the readers is going to say. I'd like anyone who is interested to do a picture reading for me. :) Would really appreciate the effort!
Last edited by marriamb on Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:14 am

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... 179#329179

Welcome back Marriam,

It is difficult for me to believe that I last gave you a reading in December of 2013.

Please do not take this the wrong way for it is not my intention to embarrass you, but what a stunningly attractive young woman you have become.

Your clothing compliments and enhances your natural beauty, but your true and lasting beauty comes from within you.

If the saying that the eyes are the windows to your soul is true, then your soul and your inner strength have both as read through your eyes grown and evolved, well beyond anyone's expectations.

After your mother died during 2010 when you were only still 18 you told me that you suffered from really bad depression, and that you were continuing to be affected by intermittent periods of varying degrees of depression, three years later.

At the time of the reading I said that your grief was a normal part of the self healing process, but for you to be able to make any further significant progress, you would be required to learn to love yourself more. By love of course I mean to learn to value and respect yourself more for being the wonderful and kind and gentle and intelligent woman whom you already were before you first visited Mystic Board.

Clearly you either took what I said in my reading to heart, and positively applied its messages of hope and faith and encouragement to your daily life between then and now. Or you found something or someone (more likely) special who succeeded at doing this, after I had failed to get my messages across. My feelings are that I did not completely fail in helping you in December 2013, but that the seeds of positivity and optimism which I planted way back then have since found fertile ground.

The radiant glow in your face and eyes (if these photos were taken within the last six months or so) strongly suggests to me that you have found a new source of love in your life, either physically or spiritually, or possibly a little bit of both. You are not the same person who I gave a reading to then.

Our accumulated life experiences usually change us from the inside out, so I do not think that this incredible improvement in your self confidence and self respect has happened overnight, or that it has happened very recently (like within the last eight weeks). No this is a more gradual process of you emerging as if from a cocoon, and spreading your wings to warm them in the sunlight of love.

Now I am probably beginning to sound more like a poet than a reader should sound , but the intuitive insights coming through me for you are being sent the way a poet would send them, and to be honest I do not want to take the very real risk of losing any important messages for you contained within them, by attempting to translate this picture reading into my own usually non poetry language.

Look I will come straight out and say what I am feeling. Are you currently in a long term loving relationship, and has someone I know been married? Or is someone I know and like very much as a friend about to get married? To another human being or a divine one?

The only type of people who usually glow like you are doing in your photo other than somebody who has fallen deeply in love with someone ,are those who have found the divine (God) within themselves. Either way it is as though their old personalities and ways of thinking have "died", and they are reborn or resurrected as someone else who is almost unrecognizable when compared to who they appeared to be before these changes.

The reading closes with a friendly warning for you not to give 100% of yourself to whatever or whoever is responsible for this rebirth, and by so doing not leave enough of yourself over in reserve for living the rest of your life. None of what I have said above gets rid of your ongoing need to have a good education and to become increasingly financially independent of those people who would try to control your thoughts and feelings, if given the opportunity. It is always better to be who you truly are, than to try to be a second or third rate weak copy or imitation of someone else.

Love, Light and Healing,

EoT  :smt049  :smt049

marriamb

Post by marriamb » Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:01 am

Thank you so much for all the praise! That's really sweet of you. :) And thank you for the detailed reading. Means a lot!
Yes, I've become a stronger person in the past one year. I never imagined I could be this strong. I found hope and I gained faith. I'm not saying that life's perfect now. I am still saddened by the mishaps of the past and I continue to be disappointed by people around me esp. family and friends in the present, and I currently feel regretful and worried after taking a few wrong decisions. However, I am much more stronger now and can deal with everything in a better way now. I don't feel emotionally devastated like I did a year back. Thank God. And thank you for all your great advice that you gave me back then.:)
I am not in a relationship. I have been single this whole time. Honestly, I am confused at times regarding if I feel the need to be in a relationship anymore. Sometimes I want to be, but then sometimes I think if it's gonna be worth it in the end at all. I could end up with another heartbreak, and go back into depression.I have come a long way, dont wanna go back there again.
The new source of love in my life that you can sense is God. Back then, I had distanced myself from God. I never thanked him, I used to complain to Him all the time. I felt like He hated me. But now things have changed. I find myself talking to Him in a positive manner all the time. I know He loves me. I feel closer to Him now. And I continue to try to become even closer because I am not there yet. I believe in Him regardless of everything I have been through. I have learnt a lot and I have grown.
You're right. I have an ongoing need of a good education and become financially independent. I am taking my third break from my studies right now. and I've already delayed my graduation by two years, something I will always regret. But now I am determined to complete my education in one go and start earning right after.
Thank you so much once again. <3

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:25 pm

Marriam, :)

You are very welcome for the reading, and thanking you in return for your very complete and well balanced feedback.

But you are in a new relationship.

With God.

The reading did allow for this possibility. You have found a much deeper and longer lasting type of love than any human being is capable of giving you.

And above all, you have found unconditional love and total acceptance.

Clearly we need to broaden our definition of what a relationship is, beyond what happens on the physical level between two humans.

I am delighted to hear how your life has improved since I last read for you, but most of the progress made was through your own ongoing efforts to free yourself of the black cloud of depression which was hanging over you, so be sure to give yourself the credit which is due to you for hanging on, when many people in a similar situation would have given up long before now.

Please do not allow it to be so long between your visits with us next time. We all need to hear success stories like yours now and then, to help us last the distance. Readers are not immune to the effects of being constantly bathed in a sea of negativity on a daily basis, any more than the average person.

Until we meet again, somewhere on the information superhighway.

Fare thee well!

From your not so secret admirer EoT &nbsp;Image

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”