Please read my picture

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Farie Brighid Bloodrose

Please read my picture

Post by Farie Brighid Bloodrose » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:28 am

Please read my picture & tell me what you see. Thank you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Talia

Post by Talia » Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:53 pm

Hi,

I love your name, really strong and powerful, like you. I would like to read your picture please. I must admit that at first it was a very heavy energy something that was so defensive it took a bit of getting used to, you don't allow friends close do you, and I bet your enemies are very worried.
Your picture is easy to read but your personal energies are not and the two conflict.
There is obviously a lot sadness and history in your life, you hold yourself on the alert as if you are never sure whether to run or fight, and I would imagine you have done more than your fair share in your life. Your tough exterior reflects how you are feeling inside but it has a few small cracks that sometimes people can get to you and you find yourself upset and emotional when you don't want to care.
You are still hopeful that you will achieve what you want, there is a little hesitation, a little hope left that means you want things to change and you are going to allow that but on the whole you are so defensively driven that you may miss clues and opportunities that would give you some relief and open up the avenues to happiness.
I think there is a wicked sense of humour there within you, and I bet you can laugh really loudly when you get the chance, but there are not too many at the moment, your life being more about keeping going than about relaxing and having fun.

You have beautiful eyes and smiling more would make them come alive, but at the moment you feel you are to blame, there is a lot of guilt showing from a past event that has stayed with you. The choice of name, based in druid and celtic backgrounds I feel. The use of nature features highly, you feel at home with the green. This may be giving you the outlet of expression that you need right now but sometime the outside does not reflect the true inner self and you may need to allow the green to mellow your feelings so that you can become what you deserve and what your past has created that you are depressing.
You like to torment, trick, or perhaps tempt might be a better word, but there is a flirtatious side that wants to be used more that is being held back and the energy of passion that you try and ignore by throwing yourself inside, turning internally and also by turning away.
You should be kinder to yourself, forgiveness is something that we all deserve.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

This advice applies to all members requesting a picture reading

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:07 pm

2. By posting a picture here, you agree to give feedback to the reader. Feedback is very important in helping the reader to grow and learn. Also remember to leave a thank you note for receiving a reading. This boosts the morale of the readers.
"Picture Reading Forum Guidelines".

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=47454

EoT

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”