Heres a pic for you all

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

MysticalParadox

Heres a pic for you all

Post by MysticalParadox » Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:21 pm

Well here is a pic of me &nbsp;:smt002 . I personally prefer to see the people i talk to as i understand people much better that way, even over the phone is ok as you can pick up their emotions behind what people say. So I wanted to put my picture here so anyone I may have the pleasure of talking to here will know who I am <3. Can anyone see auras thought a picture? Wasn't sure if it works that way but would be fascinated to know how mine is looking. And general observations are welcome.

Sincere regards,

MP
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Eternally lost, wandering, looking for something. Just don't know what. I'm in a MysticalParadox.

Talia

Post by Talia » Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:57 pm

Dear MP,
That is a really lovely picture, teasing and friendly but also heavily protective of yourself. You have a lot behind you and even more in front of you, listening is not something that you excel at but you really should persevere with the art as it will help you even more to understand people and to realise exactly where they are coming from rather than where &nbsp;you instantly have thought they are coming from.
Part of you still holds to the past though, you really want to get rid of that history and lighten your load. This shows over your left shoulder with a heaviness and change of energy.
You have chosen to look down on us, the angle the picture is eing taken most people want to look up aas it is more flattering, maybe you have chosen this because of ease or maybe because you are daring and want to find out who will be true to you and tell it like it is.
You can be forthright and dominant, heavily protective but also sometimes you shake those blonde locks and despair, lost, almost and inwardly cry. You might like to do some more protective exercises so that you an increase your auric shield and learn oto use reiki more efficiently from a distance.

BB

Tali :)

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

A general reminder for ALL members requesting a picture reading

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:22 am

2. By posting a picture here, you agree to give feedback to the reader. Feedback is very important in helping the reader to grow and learn. Also remember to leave a thank you note for receiving a reading. This boosts the morale of the readers.
"Picture Reading Forum Guidelines"

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=47454

MysticalParadox

Post by MysticalParadox » Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:51 am

Thank You, I appreciate you taking time for giving me a reading.

Its a shame about the angle of the photo, my fiancée seems to always kneel down to take my picture which forces me to look down. (maybe he thinks its more artistic in him mind, I do not know :)). I have always seen not only people equally but all living this equally.

My family and friends often tell me their troubles and i do listen and give them my undivided attention but if its not a matter of their heart and its something related to news or gossip I find myself drifting away ( I'm ALWAYS in my head, I think constantly and have never been able to switch it off, usually i stare into space and i dont hear or notice anything around me. I will think of different situation and their possible outcomes. Even while walking when it was snowing I asked myself why is no 2 snowflakes the same...this took an hour of processing into all my scientific knowledge and then i was frustrated because i couldn't figure out an answer. These things wont change the world but that my brain for you lol) so maybe you were picing up on that?

Holding onto the past...yes I guess I do. I thought I had let go of it but maybe I'm more suppressing it or telling myself I've let go.

Forthright and dominant - I think this is also right in the way that I hate being lied to and so never lie to others, I do tent to speak to people very matter of factly.I do not feel I am dominant in the way of ''dominating others'' but I do, do all the decision making in the house (even on my fiances behalf, he asks me to) and sometimes when I'm trying to help someone and I've thought on their issue for a day or to and they negatively say it wont work I need to be more assertive (witch is hard for me) and push the matter as I feel strongly it will work. So far no one has complained.

Heavily Protective - I need say nothing to this.. My family, friends and Fiancée and all animals. Bang on :)

I am on my 3rd day working on exercises to help protect my aura so hopefully I will get better as time goes on :)

Again, Thank You very much.

With gratitude,

MP
Eternally lost, wandering, looking for something. Just don't know what. I'm in a MysticalParadox.

Talia

Post by Talia » Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:56 am

Thanks for the feedback, it is always appreciated when seekers come back and post their thoughts, you have a lovely energy, and now you have me wondering about snowflakes too lol.

MysticalParadox

Post by MysticalParadox » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:17 am

Your welcome for the feedback! Let me know when you figure out the snowflake conundrum ;)

Warmest Regards,

MP

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:47 pm

Even while walking when it was snowing I asked myself why is no 2 snowflakes the same...this took an hour of processing into all my scientific knowledge and then i was frustrated because i couldn't figure out an answer.
Dear Mystical, :)

Scientifically the reason why no two snowflakes are identical is as you might expect extremely complex, as well as difficult to explain to a non scientist.

It clearly has a lot to do with the way in which the snowflake ice crystals form and come together in the upper atmosphere, which in turn has to do with the prevailing air temperature, wind sheer factors, and even the parent water drop's relative position in that particular rain cloud etc.

And this is all before the snowflakes actually begin to fall through the air, and be exposed to several aerodynamic forces and other factors which can change the shape of the snowflake in so many different and unpredictable (to us) ways.

But putting aside the scientific explanation (boring and tedious), I believe that Talia's inner guidance is using the uniqueness of each single snowflake as a visual metaphor in order to communicate and emphasize your special uniqueness as a soul (for that is what we all are), with its (souls are neither male nor female) own unique life path and purpose for being here on Earth, at this moment in time and in your soul's evolution.

With reference to your aura (personal energy field) the two dominant colours currently appear to be blue and orange, although the exact mixture of the different colours is constantly changing or dynamic. Therefore this reading is effectively a snapshot in time of how your aura looked then. It could be looking quite different now, although the dominant colours usually remain dominant throughout your life.

Each of the seven main psychic energy centers (chakras) is associated with a particular colour of the visible spectrum. The dominant colours usually indicate which of the chakras are more active at the time.

This aura information can be used both to determine your unique strengths as a healer when channeling the healing energies to your fiance, as well as in what areas (the colours which are missing, or cloudy instead of clear) you may require the most help yourself, when he treats you.

The colour orange for example is associated with the second ( sacral) chakra.

Emotions, creativity, sexuality; associated with water, flow.

The colour blue on the other hand is associated with the throat chakra (fifth chakra):

Self expression, expression of truth, creative expression, communication.

You were (when this photograph) was taken especially gifted or strong as a healing channel in the following life areas. Some of the areas represented by one colour can overlap with those areas represented by another colour (as they do with you).

EMOTIONS
CREATIVITY
SEXUALITY
SELF EXPRESSION
EXPRESSION OF THE TRUTH
CREATIVE EXPRESSION (overlap)
COMMUNICATION

Does any of the above information help you to better understand and value yourself more than you have up until now, as well as while functioning as a healer for your fiance?

Loving regards,

EoT :smt049 :smt049

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”