Please help with relationship reading.

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

yf222000

Please help with relationship reading.

Post by yf222000 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:54 pm

Please help me take a look at my photo and give input in regards to relationship and future if any can be seen please.  Thank you so much in advance.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Talia

Post by Talia » Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:44 pm

A big picture!
First I love your jewellery, it shows a very tuned in and spiritual person. You have a bright and sunny personality that makes others smile and look, an open heart and a positive outlook, but there has been heartbreak and that is making you wary about new relationships, you want to join in and flirt but you are holding back, You need to put the past behind you and start to move on towards a sunnier future. Such deep sadness really inside those eyes almost as if you might cry at any time. But you really shouldn't need to, You need to be strong and patient. Overpowering bursts will not get the relationship you want and will only attract the wrong kind. Be you! Be confident that you are where you should be, you are perfect. You have to love yourself and enjoy yourself so that you change the energy and compliment the turquoise's effect. Perhaps you fear speaking out or go silent when you should make light conversation, calmness and deep breathing techniques will be good for you so that your own energy shines through.
So smile and relax and things will take their own way :)

yf222000

Thank you.

Post by yf222000 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:16 pm

I would like to thank everyone in advance for taking your time to give me a reading.    I very much appreciated it.   Please don't hesitate to give your honest reading doesn't matter how buttal the truth may be. Thank you again.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:57 pm

You are highly creative. You enjoy working with your hands. Arts and crafts? Did you make the jewellery in this picture for yourself? You always takes a very practical, casual, down to earth approach to all aspects of your life, including within your closest relationships.

You give people around you the surface impression of being super confident and sure of yourself and of your own self worth, but just below the surface of consciousness, there is a noticeable lack of self love (value and respect), and a large amount of self doubt. Unconsciously you may not believe that you deserve to be loved for whom you already are, so you are constantly trying to be who someone else wants you to be. Not very successfully, I might add!

Yo need to drink more high quality water on a regular basis, as your hair and skin tend to be dehydrated. Having a perfectionist or obsessive partner would not work for you. You may have some embarrassing nervous habits (chew your nails or hair?) which can become much more frequent and noticeable whenever you are especially anxious, in non structured social situations.

Someone who would very much like to become (or who is already) a teacher or instructor. Arts and crafts again. You can become easily frightened and overpowered by the sheer strength of your own emotions, which can force you at times to make impulsive and totally illogical decisions which you soon live to regret making (but cannot easily reverse).

If there is too much anger to be managed, it is almost always turned inwards upon yourself (equals depression), instead of being turned outwards upon people close to you. Anger can be constructive and have a positive survival value if is directed towards making the necessary improvements in your life, and in the world at large (your environment).

You like to act as a voice or advocate or negotiator for positive change in the lives of the people in your local community, who through no fault of their own do not have all the advantages which the rest of us take for granted. You frequently act as the family peacemaker?

Your personality is better suited to the use of active, moving forms of meditation and relaxation such as dancing or running or light exercise, in preference to the more passive, sitting on your behind for 30 minutes a day, or laying down flat on your back methods.

Blessings in abundance,

EoT  :smt006

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”