May I have a reading?

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Savvyrascal

May I have a reading?

Post by Savvyrascal » Thu May 12, 2016 11:29 pm

I'm not sure if I am going about this the proper way, so please forgive me if I am doing this wrong...

If anyone feels the urge so to speak, would it be possible to have a picture reading?

Kindest regards,
Rascal
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Savvyrascal

Post by Savvyrascal » Thu May 12, 2016 11:33 pm

Ohh, ouch.... I'm so sorry about the size of that thing...

Many apologies..

Rascal
In this life, we see what we want to see. When you see what you don't want to see from the corner of your eye, don't pretend it is not there... Ask if it could come back another time.

Talia

Post by Talia » Fri May 13, 2016 11:13 am

Savvyrascal wrote:Ohh, ouch.... I'm so sorry about the size of that thing...

Many apologies..

Rascal

Lol, I am not saying a thing.  :smt003  

We have a very kind admin that is good at reducing pictures so I have not doubt that before long it will be a normal size :)

But hey you look like you have the whole of life's problems on your shoulders. What sad eyes. Such loss and such longing.
You have a kind heart and a strong physical presence and you really don't let others see your feelings at all. You know it is ok to cry every once in a while, think of the tears like a rainstorm washing everything clean again so that you can take a deep breath, splash fresh water on your face and start again.
You have a lot of emotional and electrical activity around you. I wonder, do you see flashes and sparks, do you meditate and try to connect on a deeper level? Your job is finished yet, you have still more to learn and to develop and you also need to find a way to release these emotions. There is nothing wrong with what you are feeling but it is getting in the way now and you  might benefit from writing it all down and then locking away the words somewhere safe.

Savvyrascal

Thank you Talia.

Post by Savvyrascal » Sat May 14, 2016 11:37 am

Just a quick thanks for your fantastic reading.

Talia,

I hope you don't mind if I take a couple of days, so I can fully reflect on the information, and will reply as soon as I have the right moment to do so.

Kindest Regards,

Rascal.

Talia

Post by Talia » Sun May 15, 2016 4:36 pm

Thanks for replying Rascal, hope you are beginning to smile  more :)

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”