Please read my pic.

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Jingk

Please read my pic.

Post by Jingk » Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:54 am

Please...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:53 pm

Happy New Year to all our members from Nigeria (Naija).

Come to think of it you are probably the first member from Nigeria I have had the pleasure of meeting, so I wish you a very warm welcome to our community.

Looking at your photo I can sense that you have a huge appetite for life. Meaning that you can never seem to quite get enough of life and its many experiences experiences to satisfy your hunger.

But there is something or someone who is currently holding you back from reaching your target.

It certainly is not due to you lacking in intelligence, or not being smart enough.

I feel that you are fairly well educated, and have worked hard over many years to get to where you are now.

Do you have a job at present, or are you still studying?

I do not feel that it is your upbringing and/or parents/or guardians who have been holding you back.

Instead I sense that they would do anything within reason and which is lawful, to help and support you through both the good and bad times.

Do or did you have an especially strong relationship with your mother, as whether or not she is still alive you inherited some of her best personal qualities as your own?

It is largely because of your mother that you received your sensitive, artistic and caring for others nature, but equally she handed on to you a big part of her own inner strength, to help you to get through the more difficult parts of your life: past, present and future.

Sensitivity to and caring for other people's feelings should never be seen as a sign of weakness (it is a sign of strength), particularly in a man.

So looking at all the above you should be super confident, and have such a strong belief in yourself that virtually nothing could stop you from realising your dreams.

We still have not found the something or someone who is holding you back.

Or have we?

Could it be that the someone who is most holding you back is YOURSELF?

You are not doing this consciously, deliberately, or on purpose.

There is nothing wrong with or bad about you.

You are not responsible for this, and you have no need to feel guilty.

Actually you have so many good qualities and strengths of personality and people encouraging you to never give up (both those who are still living on Earth, and your ancestors now living in the spirit world) that it seems surprising that anyone would suggest that a part of you could holding you back from moving forwards with your life as a whole.

The part of you which could be doing this is the part of your mind which you are rarely aware of, while you are awake. It is called your unconscious mind.

Someone earlier in your life, whose advice you respected on many different topics has either deliberately or most likely not knowingly made you program your unconscious mind (which is like a computer) not to believe in yourself, or to make you believe that you are not good or strong, good looking or smart enough to get to where you want to go (or be with whom you want to be).

Whether it is your job, a relationship, or both.

So while everybody else is telling you that you can do it, there is at the same time an inner voice inside your head telling you every reason it can think of why you cannot do it.

I know for certain that you have this discouraging voice (not mental illness) constantly trying to destroy your self confidence, because I have my own inner enemy telling me the same things. I am sure that if you asked the other members, that you would quickly discover that most people are very aware of their own negative inner voice(s).

Sometimes they are soft, but much of the time they are loud and can easily drown out the good voices.

What can you do about it? My advice would be to post a question about how to learn to control your negative inner voices or to develop greater self confidence, on THE HUG EXCHANGE.

I will meet you there.

http://mysticboard.org/viewforum.php?f=84

Happy New Year in 2017,

Brian  Image

Jingk

Post by Jingk » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:44 pm

Happy new year too, eye_of_tiger. Thanks alot. I really I appreciate.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:41 pm

Jingk,

You are welcome for the picture reading, but could you please return the favour by giving me some feedback as to whether you found what I said was correct and helpful to you?

I need to know both of these things to help me improve my readings in the future.

Thanks,

Brian  Image

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”