hi :)

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

kailin

hi :)

Post by kailin » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:51 am

what do you guys see?? plz and ty :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: hi :)

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:06 pm

Hi Kailin,

I originally gave you a picture reading and its associated personality analysis, in December of 2014.

viewtopic.php?t=84803&highlight=

Your basic personality profile as I described to you in that reading has not significantly changed since then (this is as expected), but for me to say that you do not look not look happier in yourself or that you are not looking a lot more in tune with your life's purpose in your current photo when compared to how you looked during the latter part of 2014, would be both WRONG and UNFAIR.

Could you please reread my 2014 reading, as well as my responses to your questions under that thread (link provided above)?

Could you also please give us some clues as to what you feel are the most likely reasons for the huge improvements in your feelings of hope and self confidence, which I am picking up on from this picture (which should have been taken within the last six months to be valid)?

These vast improvements are most evident from the new sparkle in your eyes, which was just not there in December 2014.

It is like something (or more likely someone), has turned on the light switch of your soul, or has opened its windows wide to the sunlight and fresh air.

Love and Light,

Brian :smt049

kailin

Post by kailin » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:26 am

Hi Eot.:) you are very right life is almost back to normal now and i am feeling pretty happy for the most part things are a lot better and i have a lot more hope in life and for my future...the main things that changed that was taking my medications...i think i told you before that i had a mental illness...well now its like i dont have one at all at least thats what it feels like most of the time..another thing that ive been doing is if somebody says something to me that hurts me or my soul i don't agree with it anymore...i remind myself that it's not true and that has come with the help of my therapist :)

kailin

Post by kailin » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:45 am

Oh and btw the person who helped me start seeing life differently and helped me to see that i needed meds was my mom :) also i wanted to add that i have changed the unrealistic expectations about myself and now i don'lt even think about whether or not im having a bad day or not because even if im having a bad day i make the most of it and my bad days arent so bad

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:26 am

life is almost back to normal now and i am feeling pretty happy for the most part things are a lot better and i have a lot more hope in life and for my future..

It is difficult to say what part in your ongoing recovery can be attributed to your mother's wisdom and kindness, or your medications or your therapist.

But honestly does it really matter, as whatever you are doing it is definitely moving you in the right direction again?

In other words whatever you are doing it is working, so keep it up.

Love, Light and Healing to you and your family,

Brian :)

Talia

Post by Talia » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:47 am

kailin wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:45 am
Oh and btw the person who helped me start seeing life differently and helped me to see that i needed meds was my mom :) also i wanted to add that i have changed the unrealistic expectations about myself and now i don'lt even think about whether or not im having a bad day or not because even if im having a bad day i make the most of it and my bad days arent so bad
Well done Kalin, that is very good news. I just wanted to pop in and say that x

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”