Hello!!

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

kailin

Hello!!

Post by kailin » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:55 am

Was hoping for a reading if u could please and thank you!!
IMG_20171214_215346.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: Hello!!

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:44 pm

Hi Kailin,

The vast improvement in your basic personality profile and your mental health and positive attitudes which I previously described in the picture reading which I gave you on April 20th of this year (link provided below for your convenience) have been both maintained and built upon since then. In other words you have gone from strength to strength, and should be congratulated for your hard work and commitment to making these improvements in your life, when a lesser person than yourself would have given up long ago.

https://www.mysticboard.org/viewtopic.p ... 96#p343596

Please be aware that I no longer give any type of readings on Mystic Board, which means that any other reader who still monitors this forum is welcome to take your request in my place.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Brian :smt006

kailin

Post by kailin » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:20 am

Hello Brian :)
I am doing much better than I was a few years ago and continue to get better..thank you for your reply :) I also wanted to let you know that you are such a great reader...all of the things you said to me in the past were spot on that I needed to change or notice and it took a lot of time but I began to change a lot of those things and it happened naturally with time..thank u again for responding :)

Happy Holidays :D

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:20 pm

Kailin,

Message received, and your kind words were much appreciated.

Loving regards,

Brian :smt024

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”