Haven't had one in a year, curious to see what's different

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Sladejake

Haven't had one in a year, curious to see what's different

Post by Sladejake » Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:27 pm

Hello everyone, I posted a picture for a reading a long time ago and I was in a completely different place. So I wanted to post a up to date photo and see what my reading would be. Now I know there's a lot of people that want picture readings so I appreciate anyone's responses and contribution. So I want to thank you in advance for taking the time to read my picture. :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Thanks for Reading,
Jake

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: Haven't had one in a year, curious to see what's different

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:45 pm

Jake,

Whoever takes your picture reading request (I no longer give readings of any type) would definitely need to be able to clearly see your eyes, in order to offer you a complete interpretation.

It has been said many times that the eyes are the windows to the soul.

You are very unlikely to have to face any stiff competition in having your picture read by the right person, as the number of reading requests in general have sadly dropped to an all time low, especially after the forum software and the site address were both changed simultaneously, earlier this year.

Regards,

Brian :smt031

Sladejake

Re: Haven't had one in a year, curious to see what's different

Post by Sladejake » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:16 am

Alright and aww that's so sad, why don't you do readings anymore?

You're very intuitive and I loved your responses. Are you ever gonna do them again?

And okeedokie I'll post a better picture in a bit lol
Thanks for Reading,
Jake

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”