Hey all :)

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

kailin

Hey all :)

Post by kailin » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:57 pm

IMG_20181216_160300.jpg
It's been Awhile...was wondering what you all see? Please and thank you 😊
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: Hey all :)

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:14 pm

Hi Kailin,

I thought that it might be useful to include an earlier photograph of yourself (September 2013) in this reading, in order to be able to compare the person you were five years ago, with who you are now. You have made quite a bit of progress towards better understanding and accepting yourself during the intervening years, and your photograph says more than a thousand words could about just how far you have come, on so many different levels.

I did not want you dwell to much upon the contents of the 2013 reading itself, which is why I have not provided a link, as is my usual practice. Much of the confusion and frustration clearly visible in your face in 2013 is no longer there in 2018. they have been replaced by feelings of satisfaction and contentment. This is not only evident in your eyes (the windows of your soul), but also in how much more effort you have made with your appearance, especially with the way in which you have done your hair.

While in the 2013 photo on the surface you seem to be smiling, I feel that it was a false front or brave face behind which was hiding a young woman who really did not like herself, but was at the same time so out of touch with her own feelings that she was trying to make even her parents believe that she was OK. When she clearly was not OK, by any stretch of the imagination. Rather than presenting yourself as happy and fully on top of your problems, your cheek resting in your hand communicates to me a great feeling of inner sadness. I keep getting the word glum, whenever I look at this picture. You were showing the pressure of trying your best to put up a brave face to your parents who first noticed your unusual behaviour, but the mask which you presented to the world was very thin, and one did not have to be very psychic or intuitive to see that everything was far from being OK.

But that is enough about the 2013 picture.

In the picture which I have before me now in 2018 (assuming that it was taken within the last six months), beyond the satisfaction and contentment which I have already mentioned above, is a feeling of self confidence in being able to deal with your life's challenges in a mature and balanced manner, a confidence which you could have only dreamed about having in 2013. You will have to jog my memory about whether you eventually learned to drive and what has happened since then in the area of your employment, but to a certain degree while these factors are clearly important and relevant to how you are feeling at the time, there is an inner strength of positive attitude about you which makes external factors (what is happening too you) not be the only things which determine how feel and respond to life's inevitable setbacks.

In other words, irrespective of your current life situation but at the same time being realistic and practical and not burying your feelings as if they do not exist, you feel quite rightly that you have made and will continue to make significant forward progress towards finding a better and healthier balance between helping others to get their needs met, but simultaneously making sure that you get your own equally important physical, mental, emotional and spiritual needs satisfied.

From your own self healing journey, you can help others to heal. You are now a much stronger and more sociable person within yourself, when compared to back in 2013, and I see you increasingly moving in the direction of helping others to heal and grow. Whether or not this caring for others will eventually become your paid job or career is not clear from this reading. It may involve you volunteering to help others, while your paid job gives you the money to live on.

While you still have some way to go with your healing journey, you do not have to be perfect or 100% healed to begin serving humanity. Which is a very good thing, as if you were 100% healed and perfect (whatever perfect means), there would be no further need for you to be here (on Earth, that is).

Since you are still living on this planet, your mission is therefore not complete.

More love and light to you,

Brian :smt049 :smt049

kailin

Post by kailin » Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:56 am

Thank you Brian for taking your time to give me this reading I really appreciate it...everything is SO much better then it was I can't emphasize the So much better enough...I'm now at a place of stability in my happiness...I let myself feel my emotions and realize most of the things I was worrying about before or the qualities that I thought made me not good enough I actually now see as the opposite because I see the qualities as very good qualities...those hard times that I went through taught me so much useful information and knowledge about human behavior that I felt I rose above those behaviors that we a lot of people deal with on a daily basis...my illness has made me patient and slow to anger and all kind of other good things that I'm proud of...I'm not where I want to be but I'm on the path of being where I want to be...I'm a part of these groups for people with mental health illnesses and I find so much joy in being around these people...I found out that there is more light in these people then I ever imagined..right now I'm at a period where everything is quiet and I can start finding myself and learn and build on more stuff within me that make me confidence so that it's unshakable...right now I'm not working but I get up everyday and take and hour bus ride to my groups which is helping me build my future of what I want to do career wise...I'm not driving but I am taking the bus

Thank you so much Brian your reading was wonderful <3

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:54 am

Dear Kailin,

You are very welcome for the reading, and thanking you in return for your positive and complete feedback.

Few of us ever get to honestly say that we are exactly where we wanted to be at any particular stage of our life, but as long as we are moving in the best direction for us (which may not be the best direction for everybody), then we are making real and lasting progress towards achieving our goals.

I was thrilled to hear that you have already been helping others through the groups which you mentioned, and that you yourself have received so much of positive benefit to your self confidence and peace of mind, in return.

Even the earlier barrier to any progress (as you saw it in 2013) of you not being able to drive, has been risen above or transcended.
“Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.” - Michael Jordan
Be kind to yourself,

Brian :smt041

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”