Picture reading request for lost pet cat

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

marriamb

Picture reading request for lost pet cat

Post by marriamb » Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:40 pm

[*]Hi. My male cat, Sephora has been missing for quite a while now. I've looked for him in the neighbourhood but haven't been able to find him. I love him like my own baby and I'm too emotionally attached to him. Any cues on where he could be? Where should I look for him? How is he doing? Please help me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: Picture reading request for lost pet cat

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:44 pm

Hi Marriam,

How long is "quite a while now"?

How old is Sephora, and has he been de-sexed?

Is he a pure breed, and does he have significant financial value (in addition to his emotional value to you)?

Although I sense that he is still alive (which is why I keep using the present tense IS, instead of the past tense WAS), I do not see him being any longer in your neighborhood.

Indeed I am not certain whether he is still in the same country as yourself.

Unfortunately I feel that he has been taken/abducted by someone who believed (whether or not it is true) that he could potentially be sold for a large sum of money overseas, possibly as breeding stock.

How well he is currently faring and what his ultimate fate might be will be largely determined by the answers to the above questions in bold print, and specifically what financial short and longer term returns the cat-napper receives for his investment in this criminal, and often highly lucrative activity.

I am genuinely sorry that I cannot offer you better news about your beloved pet, but to tell you otherwise would be dishonest and irresponsible of me.

I can only pass onto you, the impressions which I am getting.

As an animal lover myself, nothing would give me greater pleasure than to be proven completely wrong about what I am reading.

Loving regards,

Brian :smt049

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”