IRAN BUSH AND FICTION

A forum where you can post words which inspire you, or make you smile.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

IRAN BUSH AND FICTION

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:56 am

With sixteen US intelligence agencies including the CIA and the National Security Agency saying there were no indications of Iran having any nuclear weapons, I thought I’d meet my friend Harry an ardent Bush supporter, and who it was rumoured did odd jobs for the President.

”George will sort things out, don’t worry!” said Harry optimistically as he saluted a picture of President Bush hanging behind his swivel chair.

“You mean he’ll make peace with Iran?”

“He’s planning to change the inspectors!”

“Inspectors of sixteen intelligence agencies?” I asked incredulously.

“George will sort things out, don’t worry!” said Harry again and turned once again to salute the picture of Bush.

The door burst open, I found Jack; a struggling writer entering, “How much for the first story?” he asked.

“From when did you become a literary agent?” I asked my friend Harry.

“I’m just helping the President find new inspectors!”

“And this here writer is one?”

“Yep” said Harry, “Jack you writin’ ‘ a report on the nuclear weapons in Iran?”

“How many pages?” asked Jack, “You want a villain and the hero falling in love with the same Iranian woman, a double cover agent?”

“No Jack make it simple!” said Harry patiently, “Just a report saying how you found the nuclear war heads…”

“All lying buried in an underground cave with diamonds and jewels and other stuff, you just got to say, ‘Open Sesame’ and the stone rolls to the side! Hey original, brilliant stuff what?”

“You can leave out the diamonds and the open sesame’ said my friend Harry, “Just make it nice and simple, and here’s your contract.

“I’m a novelist!”

“Yeah I know!”

“But this here contract says I’m an inspector?”

“Jack, Jack! Does it matter what you are as long as I pay hundred dollars a page you write?”

“A hundred dollars a page?” I asked.

“Yeah!” said Harry, “Hey why don’t you write a few pages for me? You could write about finding some nuclear stuff in your hotel room in Teheran!”

“Maybe rolled up and hidden in a dummy commode in the bathroom? You pull the chain and New York goes boom!”

“Brilliant idea, here sign the deal, and here’s some cash upfront!”

The door opened and I found Rowling and Archer and Grisham coming in, “Hey inspectors!” said Harry, “The President says to let yer imagination roll, just write yer script collect yer money and go! We’ll do the rest with yer story!”

“Which is?” I asked.

“Attack Iran of course! With all yer findings what else is left for us to do?” Inspector Rowling here’s a million dollars upfront for your report..!”

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:07 am

Oh My!!! How awful, how very very sad indeed.  ohhhhh how sad.

Sriyani

Post by Sriyani » Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:29 am

George should stop interfering with Iran. he has enough worries at this door step wtiout poking his fingers all over the world. US is going through its worst inflation now and I think adequat care should be taken about that

Return to “Inspirations And Words For Today”