The Fairness Of Life And Ethic's Of People

A forum where you can post words which inspire you, or make you smile.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

JewelOfTheSouth

The Fairness Of Life And Ethic's Of People

Post by JewelOfTheSouth » Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:00 am

There are always going to be those moments where life seems to be unfair, but I believe we draw to ourselves those lessons we must learn while here. There will be those who are unethical, and even unsavory, but in those cases, what can one do? How do you handle these types of situations? I'm looking forward to your answers.

Gentle Hugs,

Julie
Last edited by JewelOfTheSouth on Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

JewelOfTheSouth

Refrased

Post by JewelOfTheSouth » Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:03 am

I came to earth not to be unfair, but to learn justice and help others. I did not come to earth to be jealous, or un-ethical, however we all have those moments. I choose to go deeper and examine myself. Am I being fair? Am I being Just? Am I Ethical? These are questions in my opinion that must be asked of ourselves each day. In this way we remain just, ethical, fair, non-jealous, and most of all positive. If there is an injustice, address it, but remember to do so in a positive light.

Gentle Hugs,

Julie

harvina

Post by harvina » Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:40 pm

Hi Julie,

That's a real tough question. As for me, I've been through a major crisis and its taken me years to come to terms with it. In fact, I'm not sure if I have come to accept it... I guess the only thing we can do is to benchmark our current problems with the worst thing that has happened to us.. and we will feel a little better...

Lizzy

Post by Lizzy » Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:18 am

I learned a long time ago, that life is neither fair or unfair, only our perception of events and people make it so.  That being said, I still struggle with why bad things happen to good people and many go unpunished for the evil they do.  Or do they ?  You ask very good questions Julie, I ask myself all the time what was I supposed to learn from this person or problem ?  Are all situations  created for learning ?  Sometimes I over think things..maybe the key is to find the quiet and listen. hugs Lizzy
There are things that are known and things that are unknown and Inbetween there are doors...

apoi

Post by apoi » Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:22 pm

What if the only lesson we needed to learn was that we separate ourselves from the whole? Sometimes it makes me wonder.

TheAlchemist

Post by TheAlchemist » Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:57 am

I believe that we are all given the gift of free will...we can choose good or bad......each choice brings consequences that match our intentions....and all situations light or dark are opportunities for growth.. we are spirit beings..living an earth life....all our experiences serve to teach and expand our awareness....and if we have no judgments and only love we will find that we can transcend any situation
Peace

Return to “Inspirations And Words For Today”