DAILY POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS

A forum where you can post words which inspire you, or make you smile.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

transformer

DAILY POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS

Post by transformer » Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:37 am

This thread is in relation to positive thinking.  Each  one of us should feel free to post a positive affirmation for the day.  This will help our friends improve their self-image and develop a positive attitude.  This is also a good way to start each day.  I have been reading a lot on the Law of Attraction and one rule suggests we try as much possible to refrain from entertaining negative ideas or thoughts, instead replace them with positive ideas.

Positive thinking means that you are allowing only those good thoughts into your mind, and such thoughts may include words, images and perceptions, which are suitable for personal growth and prosperity.

Positive thinking also allows you to think everything good about life and its results. If you have a positive thinking mind, you'll always anticipate happy life, peace, laughter, good health and financial success. It also means that you can unleash your mind to find whatever you want for your life. Positive thinking is so powerful!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

transformer

Affirmation for the day: TODAY IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!

Post by transformer » Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:52 am

Each day brings new blessings.  Yesterday's troubles all but passed and should no longer be brought over today.  Start anew.  Life is full of surprises beyond our wildest imaginations.  

Our family always starts the day by watching "The Secret To You".  It brings new hope that today is but another day to expect more miracles and blessings.  The kids always look forward to watching the video and it also gives us a head start to a great and wonderful day.  It really helps because it's the first thing we do in the morning and the feeling of happiness is carried out the entire day.  During the day, when troubles beset, we do not feel discouraged.  Instead, we take them as challenges for the day that we ought to overcome.

And at night, when we say our evening prayer, we thank God that we have lived another day and have done all we can to make the most out of it.

So, forget yesterday, look forward to tomorrow, but make TODAY THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE EVER!

soulsearch

Post by soulsearch » Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:07 am

What a beautiful post !

Indeed everyday is a blessing....

Today an angel dropped in a few pictures and made my day !!!!

Thanks ! :)

transformer

Thank you

Post by transformer » Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:49 pm

soulsearch wrote:What a beautiful post !
Thanks.  Perhaps you post the affirmation for tomorrow?   :)  :)

Don't worry, if you can't, I'll have one ready for everybody.  

Hope everybody joins in and post as well, and not just view the thread.  It really feels wonderful to see people from all around and from all walks of life sharing their thoughts and ideas.

transformer

Affirmation for the day: I AM A MONEY MAGNET

Post by transformer » Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:16 am

I AM A MONEY MAGNET!

This is a beautiful affirmation that everybody must say to oneself everyday.

Why?

Well, who doesn't need money, anyways?

If you haven't read "The Science of Getting Rich", I suggest you make time to do so.  It is a very powerful book. If you want a free copy (e-Book version), get it here:  http://www.jmjfamilyenterprise.com/form.php

This book discusses the right of every individual to achieve full financial blessings.  The desire to become rich is alright because it is God himself manifesting that desire through you.  He wants to expand through you.  Whatever talent he has given you, he wants you to share it with the whole world, and you would need $$$ to do it.  

In my family, we make it a part of our daily activities to watch "The Secret to Riches" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2MqciSMOmk) and "I am a magnet to money" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywimjn9wdhc).  They're fun to watch and give us a feeling of security, that we do not have to worry about money.  

So, keep saying I AM A MAGNET TO MONEY, and soon enough you will attract more financial blessings!  But first, you need to believe it to manifest it!

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:05 am

Beautiful post , thanks for your daily sharing , keep  writing more .

Regards,

transformer

Affirmation for the day: I AM LOVED!

Post by transformer » Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:17 am

Love Affirmations - By Jeff Staniforth

Love is that ethereal experience that makes us feel completely alive. Where every sense is heightened, every emotion is magnified, our everyday reality is transcended, and life seems worthwhile. Love is the ultimate nourishment of the soul.

It is said that the entire array of human needs is rooted in our need for love. Our yearning for fame, fortune and material things all boil down to our need to be acknowledged, respected, admired - and above all, loved.

No truer words have been said than those that George Sand wrote: "There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved."

The good news is, you can develop the skill to live a full and joyful life, enhanced by love -- and experience all the profound manifestations that love brings. Employing positive, loving affirmations will help you develop that skill.

Following are some loving affirmations you can use to attract, embody, give, receive and reap the rewards of love. As I've mentioned in the previous issue of this newsletter, choose the affirmations that feel appropriate to you -- those that resonate with you, or strike an emotional chord.

It is important that the words feel comfortable to you and are in line with who you are. Feel free to create one for your specific need by substituting other words that have special meaning to you:

* I am a radiant being filled with light and love.
   * I love and accept myself exactly as I am.
   * I now express love to all those I meet.
   * I am a radiating center of divine love.
   * Divine love is working through me now.
   * I bathe in the unconditional love of my Creator
   * Love radiates from me at all times.
   * I love myself completely.
   * Love comes to me easily and effortlessly.
   * I give and receive love easily and joyfully.
   * Others love me easily and joyfully.
   * I now feel loved and appreciated by my parents, my friends.
   * I express love freely
   * As I give love, I am instantly supplied with more.
   * I radiate love to all persons and places and things.
   * People are just waiting to love me, and I allow them.
   * I breathe in universal love.
   * I attract loving, beautiful people into my life.
   * I always deserve love.
   * I am attracting loving relationships into my life.
   * I project love to everyone I meet.
   * I love and approve of myself.

transformer

Affirmation for the day: I AM A WINNER!

Post by transformer » Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:10 pm

This is a great affirmation.  Just saying I am a winner already makes you feel you really are one.

I'm using this affirmation for today because my fellowman MANNY PACQUIAO won today's boxing match against Dela Hoya.  There was no doubt in his mind he was gonna win the fight.  Even before the match, while he was coming out from the locker, you could tell from his facial expression he already believed he was a winner.  His face was so relaxed, and he had a very nice and calm attitude.  And since he had this mental attitude, all he had to do was implement what was already played on his mind, which was to beat Dela Hoya.

Everyone should feel like a winner, in every situation, in every area.  Once you think yourself a winner, all your actions will be towards achieving whatever goals/plans you have for the day.  If you think yourself a winner, your attitude changes.  You won't easily take no for an answer.  You won't easily give up.  You will aim higher and not just for mediocre stuff.  

When troubles beset you or you are experiencing some terrible problems, it is best to tell yourself, "I am a WINNER" because as sure as the sun rises the next day, your troubles shall all but pass, and this experience shall indeed make you a winner coz then you come out stronger than before.

transformer

Affirmation for the day: I AM CONTENT

Post by transformer » Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:35 am

We have to feel that.  It paves the way to a feeling of gratitude.  We need to be grateful for all the little blessings we receive each day, the ones we take for granted such as:
1.  the fact that we are alive today
2.  another day
3.  the air we breathe
4. our healthy condition
5. complete parts of our body
6.  complete senses - touch, sight, smell, hearing, taste
7. and a lot more

Once you are in a state of gratitude, you vibrate a positive energy, and more of that comes back to you.

So if you want more  money, take a look at your bank account, your cash, etc. even if it's only a cent ... be grateful for that and say "I am content".  This way you are emanating a positive energy that would give you more of what you are grateful for.

But of course, most important thing is to believe it first.

transformer

Affirmation of the day: I ATTRACT BLESSINGS!

Post by transformer » Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:09 am

To see more blessings pouring into your life, allow yourself to receive blessings.  You can start by saying "I attract blessings!"

When you start your day with any positive affirmation, you will end up really having a positive attitude.  And this positive attitude, if carried out the entire day,
will yield out positive results for certain.

transformer

Affirmation of the day: I AM FIT!

Post by transformer » Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:35 am

Having a positive thinking that you are fit gives you  a feeling of being healthy ... in mind and body.

transformer

Affirmation of the day: I ALLOW GOOD THINGS TO HAPPEN TO ME!

Post by transformer » Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:33 pm

Much of our troubles in life can be blamed on our own resistance.  Whenever we entertain doubt, fear and worry, we disengage ourselves from receiving the blessings of abundance that have been stored for us.  

Today, we say, We allow!  And see the blessings overflow!

womanofthecraft

Post by womanofthecraft » Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:11 am

As I read all these beautiful affirmations, I was uplifted.  I needed a mental lift.  Sometimes we do get tired of everyday situations which cause
our spirit to weaken.  The evryday hustle and bustle helps steal our thoughts.  Family problems, financial, mental and emotional turmoil tends to creep in and preoccupy us.
But now we have those all around us, on this forum, with whom we have something in common.  Nonetheless, we should always remember we have wonderful
friends here, we are not alone!

Thank you for being there!
I love you!
I love myself!
I am blessed and openly recieve on a daily basis!
I am a creciever!
I bless others with love, kindness and a positive state of mind!

Brightest Blessings to you all!
Connie

Elyssia852

Needing help with positive thinking!!!

Post by Elyssia852 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:19 pm

I realize turning 30 in a couple of months, that I have done some things in my life I am not to proud of and even though I am changing and improving. I still think I will not be able to wipe away some things. Is that true do you think??

Return to “Inspirations And Words For Today”