Hindu Wisdom

A forum where you can post words which inspire you, or make you smile.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

tourbi

Hindu Wisdom

Post by tourbi » Mon May 19, 2008 3:09 pm

You are always the same
Unfathomable awareness,
Limitless and free,
Serene and unperturbed.

Desire only your own awareness.

-Ashtavakra Gita 1:17
Stand in Love,Walk in Love, Live in Love ड़ारा
Nora Roberts
Love and magic have a great deal in common. They enrich the soul, delight the heart. And they both take practice.

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Mon May 19, 2008 5:57 pm

It is indeed a nice sharing, thanks tourbiji.

with love,
prasanna

L,K L
prasanna

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT. LOVE IS GOD, LOVE IS OCEAN, " Love Is Eternal. " LIVE TO LOVE TO LIVE.

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Mon May 19, 2008 6:08 pm

Thank you, I am happy to share.
I really value the fact that these forums bring us all together to learn about each other, our beliefs, to be able to understand each other and also become friends, from across the world.
That is incredible for me.  
I was born when tv was just coming into people's homes.  No computers.  
I remember digging to get to the other side of the world.  My friend and I dug and dug in the hole for a coupld of weeks.  We probably got about 4 feet deep (we were young)
Now I turn on a computer and I'm on the other side of the world, talking with friends, making new friends, sharing and learning.  It's magic.  
I want to help maintain  the bridge that was built here, so we can be friends and know each other better.  When we can learn about each other and see each other as people, with lives similar to ours, people of different religions and beliefs are no longer people to be feared, hopefully befriended.
Thank you for being my friend!!
Stand in Love,Walk in Love, Live in Love ड़ारा
Nora Roberts
Love and magic have a great deal in common. They enrich the soul, delight the heart. And they both take practice.

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Mon May 19, 2008 10:16 pm

my dear friend tourbiji,

Once again i thank u for calling me and treating me ,your friend, i like and wish always ,we both should remain friends throughout our lives, like this.I too thank this forum   for bringing me the world into my fingers,  because  i am feeling   now, like living in the midst of my own kin and kiths.  I thank my LORD GENESHA SAI AND KRISHNA for the blessings he had shown on  me ,by uniting  me  WITH  this mystic site.  I read many of your posts and like them always, i wish u must continue writing forever., like this.

with love and regards,

prasanna.

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT.
prasanna

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT. LOVE IS GOD, LOVE IS OCEAN, " Love Is Eternal. " LIVE TO LOVE TO LIVE.

Return to “Inspirations And Words For Today”