From childhood on...

A forum where you can post words which inspire you, or make you smile.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Mystique4me2

From childhood on...

Post by Mystique4me2 » Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:09 am

After suffering a second major depressive episode (I don't like the word breakdown..although blackout would be good - something that happens when the circuits get overloaded...blackout)  I have learned one major thing.  What is most important in life is to be doing what makes you happy, and at peace with yourself.   Sure, we might need a job to pay our bills and raise our family - but we can shape our living standards so that family actually does come first.  

I too often see others work and work in the name of "the family"  but in actuallit never sees the family very often...and when the person does see the family...well they are too tired, to cranky or just not present in spirit.  

I also see other at jobs that they hate, working like they are finishing a prison sentence..."hey" the say " I only have 5 more years till retirement"  ..."Then, I'll....."  probably be lost because if they haven't been keeping tabs and dwelling in time for themselves than they will spend many more years trying to find what they liked to do - from childhood.

Return to “Inspirations And Words For Today”