SKILLS

A forum where you can post words which inspire you, or make you smile.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

SKILLS

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:26 am

SKILLS

“What ought one to say then as each hardship comes?  I was practicing for this, I was training for this.” -- Epictetus

"Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men. Do not pray for tasks equal to your powers. Pray for powers equal to your tasks." -- Phillips Brooks

"A winner is someone who recognizes his God-given talents, works his tail off to develop them into skills, and uses these skills to accomplish his goals." -- Larry Bird  

"Learn to hide your need and show your skill." -- Jim Rohn

THOUGHTS ON WORK

In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins: cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later.

Harold Geneen

There are no office hours for champions.

Paul Dietzel

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:58 pm

In spirit....

Using all the skills given as our own personal talents as human beings, we can change (if we think necessary) and improve our talents into skills recognized by everyone around us.  The spirit works to be set free of the material conditions that confine it.

Dottedarm

skill talent

Post by Dottedarm » Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:27 pm

Maybe I'm wrong, but talent is coming from God, skill is what one can do with that, and to not use your talent with maximum potential is the real crime...(?)
Is it clear? My english is poor, sorry! Maybe I'm writing crazy stupid things....

Return to “Inspirations And Words For Today”