ARRANGED MARRIAGE OR LOVE MARRIAGE -- WHICH IS MORE SUCCESSFUL AS PER YOUR EXPERIENCE

A forum where you can post words which inspire you, or make you smile.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

ARRANGED MARRIAGE OR LOVE MARRIAGE -- WHICH IS MORE SUCCESSFUL AS PER YOUR EXPERIENCE

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:02 pm

Is Arranged Marriage more successful or Love Marriage? What is your personal experience.

Pravin Kumar
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

larsson

Post by larsson » Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:14 am

Depends on your definition of success.

I would suspect arranged marriages last longer since third parties get involved when the going gets hard. Moreover, less likely to break if honor and all those things come in. Pressures and etc. Less ways out of a marriage.

Ariesgurl

Post by Ariesgurl » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:23 am

I think the success of a marriage depends on the two people in the relationship not how they formed that relationship. There are pros/cons of both types of marriages. I personally had a love marriage and so far it's going good but that doesn't mean that we haven't had our challenges. In any relationship both partners need to have understanding, patience and respect for each other, otherwise it definitely won't work.

I think arranged marriages are seen as more "successful" because in this scenario husband/wife are less likely to divorce or separate due to social stigma etc.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:50 am

I dont know about love or arranged but would prefer love marriage since I would be responsible for all the consequences.

Cyrenius

Post by Cyrenius » Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:40 pm

I think that aranged marriages are more succesfull(last longer) because it like a contract betwen 2 people made for life, but at the other hand a love marriage is more happier and more fulfilling. This is an opinion not an experience, from experience I say that marriage is an institution and I can live without this institution.

sehtja

Post by sehtja » Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:45 pm

It depends on what you believe is success in life.

Being or finding love even if it doesn't last, but you will remember for a life time.
Or
Being married to a person you hate and being together just because you have to.

Either or, love or arrange, it depends on the two people and how they interact with one another. Love marriages and Arrange marriages have the same amount of percentage to be successful or not, it depends on the marriage and understand of the two.

S

sehtja

Post by sehtja » Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:44 pm

It depends on what you believe is success in life.

Being or finding love even if it doesn't last, but you will remember for a life time.
Or
Being married to a person you hate and being together just because you have to.

Either or, love or arrange, it depends on the two people and how they interact with one another. Love marriages and Arrange marriages have the same amount of percentage to be successful or not, it depends on the marriage and understand of the two.

S

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:39 pm

If arranged marriages lead to a respectful existence together - there is love.  If someone feels stuck - it can not lead to happiness.
God bless, J

srivijai

Post by srivijai » Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:40 pm

Both is having plus and minus points  Successful marriage is who got good understanding, adjustable,satisfied with what they got
Astrology is a miracle Try to find out the destination Let us all make use of it and get benefited

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:26 pm

Success of marriage depends on the relations and understanding of two person either in love marriage or love marriage.But i prefer love marriage.

Return to “Inspirations And Words For Today”