FOOD

A forum where you can post words which inspire you, or make you smile.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

FOOD

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:01 pm

FOOD

Postby pravin kumar » Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:34 pm
Our Shastras say : "Jaisa Ann; Vaisa Mann". That is one is having a great impact on his mind as per the food eaten. The food acts as a raw material to produce the pure or impure thoughts. Karma or Action is following such of the thoughts.

Satvik food is a Natural Food like Milk, Curd, Fruits, etc. If one takes this type of food one is bound to have good and pure thoughts which will cool our mind and produce good results when we put the pure thoughts into practice. Such type of food is good for a spiritual seekar. It is light and generates thoughts for the welfare of entire universe or nature.

Tamsik Food is the one which is like Mutton, Fish, With High Spices, etc. This type of food is not good for a spiritual seekar since it does not suit human body being impure. It is animalous food in general.

The main duty of the man kind is to adhere to "Ahinsa" i.e. No Harm to Others. When we harm others or kill others for our food then the feelings of the killed ones are causing troubles to us. Egg eating is more henious crime since one is eating the "Garb" before a chicken is born.

We become "Ashant" i.e. have disturbance of mind in our lives. If we are a disturbed man, then our health is spoiled. We have High Blood Pressure, Hypertension, Cancer and so many other diseases. In Tamsik food one goes for the taste which takes us back into the lower yonis i.e. Animals, Birds, etc.

So one must decide what is good for him or his body. The spiritual growth is a much later thing to think about.

Our Shastras say : "Jaisa Ann; Vaisa Mann". That is one is having a great impact on his mind as per the food eaten. The food acts as a raw material to produce the pure or impure thoughts. Karma or Action is following such of the thoughts.

Satvik food is a Natural Food like Milk, Curd, Fruits, etc. If one takes this type of food one is bound to have good and pure thoughts which will cool our mind and produce good results when we put the pure thoughts into practice. Such type of food is good for a spiritual seekar. It is light and generates thoughts for the welfare of entire universe or nature.

Tamsik Food is the one which is like Mutton, Fish, With High Spices, etc. This type of food is not good for a spiritual seekar since it does not suit human body being impure. It is animalous food in general.

The main duty of the man kind is to adhere to "Ahinsa" i.e. No Harm to Others. When we harm others or kill others for our food then the feelings of the killed ones are causing troubles to us. Egg eating is more henious crime since one is eating the "Garb" before a chicken is born.

We become "Ashant" i.e. have disturbance of mind in our lives. If we are a disturbed man, then our health is spoiled. We have High Blood Pressure, Hypertension, Cancer and so many other diseases. In Tamsik food one goes for the taste which takes us back into the lower yonis i.e. Animals, Birds, etc.

So one must decide what is good for him or his body. The spiritual growth is a much later thing to think about.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:24 pm

Thanks ,your post on food is helpful for me.

Return to “Inspirations And Words For Today”