THIS I BELIEVE

A forum where you can post words which inspire you, or make you smile.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

THIS I BELIEVE

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:24 pm

This I Believe by Denis Waitley

(excerpted from Becoming an Authentic MVP)

Belief in yourself is the fundamental ingredient for success. No opinion is as crucial as the one you hold of yourself. No one is as critical of you as you are, although you may have grown up with lots of criticism by others. Feeling worthy of the best is not the same as being egotistic. Big egos hide small, insecure people. When you talk to yourself, you should talk with all due respect.

Here’s what you want to say, every day:

I believe in myself. I believe that all people have the equal right to become all they are willing and able to become. I believe that I am as good as anyone in the world. Although I may never be on the cover of Time Magazine, I still have time to make a really positive difference in my life. I believe that although I may not be the best looking in the group, I’ll always be looking my best in every group. I believe in this and the next generation, and believe we’ll build a better nation. I believe good health means more than wealth. I believe in caring and sharing, rather than comparing. I believe of all the people I see, still I’d rather be me.

This is the inner dialogue of an MVP, a most valuable person. And whenever you begin to doubt your own worthiness, because of what others say and do, remember to trust that face in your mirror and Look Inside.

When the prize seems high above you and your mirror doesn’t love you, Look Inside.
When the road to gold gets steeper and your diamond’s buried deeper, Look Inside.
Light a candle in your mind, untold riches you will find,
When you look for treasures, Look Inside.
When you’re running low on laughter and can’t reach the goals you’re after, Look Inside.
When your body starts complaining and the clouds of doubt keep raining, Look Inside.
Close your eyes and then believe it, trust yourself and you’ll achieve it,
When you’re seeking answers, Look Inside.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Inspirations And Words For Today”