ASKING/BELIEF/RESOLVE

A forum where you can post words which inspire you, or make you smile.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

ASKING/BELIEF/RESOLVE

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:26 pm

Asking/Belief/Resolve
Asking is the beginning of receiving. Make sure you don't go to the ocean with a teaspoon. At least take a bucket so the kids won't laugh at you.

There is no better opportunity to receive more than to be thankful for what you already have. Thanksgiving opens the windows of opportunity for ideas to flow your way.

Resolve says, "I will." The man says, "I will climb this mountain. They told me it is too high, too far, too steep, too rocky and too difficult. But it's my mountain. I will climb it. You will soon see me waving from the top or dead on the side from trying."

Disgust and resolve are two of the great emotions that lead to change.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Rohiniranjan

Re: ASKING/BELIEF/RESOLVE

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:29 pm

Pravin Kumar wrote:Asking/Belief/Resolve
Asking is the beginning of receiving. Make sure you don't go to the ocean with a teaspoon. At least take a bucket so the kids won't laugh at you.

There is no better opportunity to receive more than to be thankful for what you already have. Thanksgiving opens the windows of opportunity for ideas to flow your way.

Resolve says, "I will." The man says, "I will climb this mountain. They told me it is too high, too far, too steep, too rocky and too difficult. But it's my mountain. I will climb it. You will soon see me waving from the top or dead on the side from trying."

Disgust and resolve are two of the great emotions that lead to change.
Pravin_dada,

Very nice sharing!
Gratitude (Thanksgiving) when given genuinely and sincerely has an expanding effect on the heart filled with gratitude. Gratitude is like Draupadi's serving bowl. The more it is given, the more the bowl grows! On the other hand, when one expects gratitude when helping someone, the heart (Draupadi's bowl) shrinks and shrivels up and loses its magic!

In the Jyotish remedial perspective and context, when remedial measures such as fasting, service, penance etc are carried out with the feeling of barter with God or Fate or expectations in return, the magic evapourates and then people wonder why it worked for some but not for them...?

Thoughts are powerful! Even more than WORDS! :-)

Love, Light, Gratitude!
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

srivijai

Post by srivijai » Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:34 pm

Asking is for ones requirement
If u have an opportunity to be thankful  it is your belief what you have done it good for others
Resolve is something is solved with great ambition without loosing courage like gazini mohammad
Astrology is a miracle Try to find out the destination Let us all make use of it and get benefited

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:02 pm

To believe someone is the asset of mind. If you fully believe on someone, you can fully depend upon him without any hesitation.
symulhaqu07eee

Return to “Inspirations And Words For Today”