AFFIRMATIONS !!!

A forum where you can post words which inspire you, or make you smile.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Moonstar88

AFFIRMATIONS !!!

Post by Moonstar88 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:30 am

Affirmations
I am aware that my dreams and hopes can and do create my reality. I choose to create a positive and abundant life for myself now.

I am a loving human being. I am never harmful to myself or to others in thought, word, action or feeling.

I choose to believe that I am worthy of love and all good things.
By putting light, and love, and laughter around things, I create positive magic in my life.

My enthusiasm and joy for life spills over into everything I choose to do. This ensures my success at every level!

I am aware that everything in the Universe is energy, and that positive thought; words and actions are attracted to each other.

I am aware that the three steps to manifesting abundance are: Conceive it, Believe it, Receive it!

I believe I am able to create a life filled with love, prosperity and good health, and I manifest this by being loving to others and myself at all times.

I feel the love of Spirit inside of me, and I trust that I am always safe.
I am aware that the tools for my success reside inside of me. I choose to be happy and successful in everything I do, think, say and feel. And so it is!

I create abundance by being impeccable in my choice of positive thoughts, words, actions and emotions. I am always lovingly truthful with others and myself.

I am aware that the tools for a happy, prosperous and healthy life are being loving, joyful and positive in thought, word, action and emotion.
-ALISON

BETTER WRITE ALL THESE SUGGESTED AFFIRMATIONS OR YOUR OWN AFFIRMATIONS DURING THE NEWMOON ATLEAST ONE MONTH TO COMPLETE THE CYLE.. TO ALL LOSING HOPES AND TO HEAL ONE SELF.. BE POSTIVE  BLESS YOU ALL
levydin

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:59 am

I wish you best of luck.

Return to “Inspirations And Words For Today”