A good Sunday thing.

A forum where you can post words which inspire you, or make you smile.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

MisterMarine0

A good Sunday thing.

Post by MisterMarine0 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:18 pm

Hera – She had the pair of eyes that everyone loved on Hercules: The Journey Continues.
Link: http://youtu.be/AZWT-TbzfuU

She is the wife and one of Zeus' sisters. I think it is one of those “Keep it within the family things” Her job subjects were wisdom and religion. Wisdom and religion are intertwined, but one could be without the neither. The knowledge goes on and on about her family background. She watches the production and critics it so because wisdom may have a lot of rocks thrown.
Religion is a vex to me because I have to tread on the stones that are set that are not mine. Those were set there by men that I should not care about. The unknown scholars that want attention beyond the grave. They written it and I do not want to follow them because I am not a book wright. I just peek into things as a see it.
What is a vampire going to do with a couple of mummies? Maybe the vampire should sleep with them to share. It is disgusting thought because a vampire would rather charm a dumb broad into his bed.
A great cat's hunt is so sacred. The travel, the search, the spot, and the stealth. Surprise! I just wanted to scare you out of your wits. RAWWWRR!

My religion I do not even know about. I guess it is corned beef and hash.

Return to “Inspirations And Words For Today”