The power of intention

A forum where you can post words which inspire you, or make you smile.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

MsNeptune

The power of intention

Post by MsNeptune » Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:02 am

Yesterday I sent an intention out into the universe to prove my own strength to myself. As a matter of curiosity, I chose to send the intention to have the lights flicker at my boyfriend's favorite hangout spot while he was there with his friends. I was sure he'd make some casual mention of it to me in conversation if it happened to occur. After sending this intention out I doubted myself and thought to myself how silly it probably was and brought myself to forget about it. Today I received a phone call from him and he informed me that a transformer blew out in the place where he spends his free time! My intention for a flicker manifested 4,000 fold! This confirms to me the immense power of intention and the complete fallacy of self doubt. I now realize that not only are we unfathomably powerful as energetic beings, but the guises of fear and doubt are complete hindrances in all our lives. My friends, if you want something know it is yours and respect the inherent power of your own divine core self. Wishing love, insight, and bliss to all.  :smt006

CuriousBeliever

Post by CuriousBeliever » Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:05 pm

Well, nutz!  Now I'm going to try something like that.  Seriously.  I feel like I need to learn something about visualizing my future and the things I want, but it seems to be really hard for me to believe in visualizing and intending, when so much of my effort seems to dissipate.  But this story is inspirational, so I'm going to figure out ways to try some more.

MisterMarine0

attn ms neptune

Post by MisterMarine0 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:26 pm

I am a kooky herm so I have something you may like.  I think the flames that flicker need to be stored somehow because scrapbooking is fun for all.  A journal is a form of scapbooking.  try flickr.com

Return to “Inspirations And Words For Today”