The Miracle of Personal Development

A forum where you can post words which inspire you, or make you smile.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:28 pm

THE MIRACLE OF PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT

Postby Pravin Kumar » Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:38 pm
by Jim Rohn

One day my mentor Mr. Earl Shoaff said, “Jim, if you want to be wealthy and happy, learn this lesson well: Learn to work harder on yourself than you do on your job.” I must admit that this was the most challenging assignment of all. This business of personal development lasts a lifetime.

You see, what you become is far more important than what you get. The important question to ask on the job is not, “What am I getting?” Instead, you should ask, “What am I becoming?” What you become directly influences what you get. Think of it this way: Most of what you have today, you have attracted by becoming the person you are today.

Jim Rohn's 2004 Weekend Leadership Event

I've also found that income rarely exceeds personal development. Sometimes income takes a lucky jump, but unless you learn to handle the responsibilities that come with it, it will usually shrink back to the amount you can handle.

If someone hands you a million dollars, you'd better hurry up and become a millionaire. A very rich man once said, “If you took all the money in the world and divided it equally among everybody, it would soon be back in the same pockets it was before.”

SUCCESS Sessions

It is hard to keep that which has not been obtained through personal development. So here's the great axiom of life:

To have more than you’ve got, become more than you are.

This is where you should focus most of your attention. Otherwise, you just might have to contend with the axiom of not changing, which is:

Unless you change how you are, you’ll always have what you’ve got.

Source: Success Media
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

ScapeGoatRising

True!

Post by ScapeGoatRising » Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:23 am

"What you become is far more important than what you get." Yes, sir, it certainly is. Getting a material thing that will not stay with you is meaningless. But learning a lesson and becoming a better person is the best possible thing that can happen.

VanessaJan

Astrology Junction

Post by VanessaJan » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:16 am

I know astrology junction has a couple of inspirational quotes [link removed] idk if its on the site, but for sure on tumblr. My fav quote that has really touched me was  
"Don't look back, you're not going that way."

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:29 am

Vanessa,

Sorry but general members are not allowed to post links to external websites on the forums.

"Why can some members post external links, while most cannot?"

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=85174

EoT

Return to “Inspirations And Words For Today”