Chinese Astrology - Compatibility of the Animal Signs

Know more about books related to the mystic and spiritual world. Download free e-books and take part in book reviews and discussions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

swetha
Site Admin

Chinese Astrology - Compatibility of the Animal Signs

Post by swetha » Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:34 pm

INFORMATION:

Author(s) : Swetha Lodha
Date      : 30 - Oct - 2009
Pages     : 15
Format    : PDF

Table Of Contents

Introduction ...................................................................... 1
Base and History of Chinese Astrology ................................ 2 - 3
Signs of the Chinese Zodiac ............................................... 4 - 5
Compatibility in Chinese Astrology ...................................... 6
Compatibility Triangle of Chinese Animal Zodiacs.................. 7 - 8
Incompatible Animal Signs in Chinese Astrology ................... 9
Suggestions ...................................................................... 10
Conclusion ........................................................................ 11
Author’s Box ..................................................................... 12
Resources ......................................................................... 13

Click Here to View/ Download the eBook

tags: chinese astrology, chinese zodiac, astrology, chinese, compatibility, Astrology compatibility, zodiac compatibility, free astrology, zodiac sign, zodiac signs, Chinese Animal Zodiac sign, animal, free, Animal Signs, Incompatible, couple compatibility, Yin, Yang, lunar calendar, mystic, mystic board, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake, Horse, Goat, Monkey, Rooster, Dog, Pig, Rat, Ox, Tiger, Water, Wood, Fire, Metal, Japanese Astrology, Compatibility, Japanese Compatibility, Compatibility test, Compatibility quiz, free, ebook, mystic, mystic board, mystic software, mystic book depot, free ebook

Tassie

Nice Book

Post by Tassie » Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:17 pm

This is a nice book.  But what I'm looking for is more in depth and merges the eastern and the western signs.  Is there anything like that here?  I have a book by Suzanne White that is scarily accurate.  I was looking for more of the same.  I will keep looking here.
I'm Going Where?...And Why Am I In A Handbasket?!!

PerfecTess

Post by PerfecTess » Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:14 pm

Thanks for yet another great resource...you are full of them!

Return to “Mystic Book Depot”