Audio Books??

Know more about books related to the mystic and spiritual world. Download free e-books and take part in book reviews and discussions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Lady Moira

Audio Books??

Post by Lady Moira » Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:33 am

hey Guys...

wELL MOre than anything this is a question launched to the air... lol  :smt005

I work almost 18 hours a day on a computer and at the end of it the last thing I want to do is keep my sight fixed on a piece of paper or another electornic device (such as an ereader) so I've just found the beauty of audio books!   :smt007

So I want to know, do you (any of you) happen to know any links that would guide me to free audio books (yeah, stingy)  :smt003  that are related to the development of psychic abilities?

Thanks a Million!

lady Moira

FairyQueen

BOOK ( Not audio book)

Post by FairyQueen » Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:31 am

I heard about audio books as well. But I found it needs even more level of concentration than a real one. At the same time the fun and interest which makes a book truly adorable is just missing in audio book. the whole experience of reading a n audio book is pretty tiring and insipid at least in my case.

Lady Moira

Indeed I agree with you in most cases...

Post by Lady Moira » Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:07 pm

The new e-´reader things and the audio books are amazing contraptions, though I do not believe that they will be able to change or replace our normal, paper-printed books.  However, Audio books are a great alternative when you want to learn something -I would not recommend them if you are trying to read Shakespeare or any novel, historic, classical or even contemporary.  And for people who, like me, have tired eyes at the end of the day and what you want is to lay quietly with your eyes shut.  

I have been trying to replace my vast collection of books for ebooks for I do believe that we need to be more "picky" in terms of which book gets printed and which one does not, especially considering the damage that humanity as a lot has caused earth and the precious natural resources that it holds.  Yes, I still long for the nice smell of a freshly bought book and I do love the smell of old books, the smell of wisdom and the passing of their old-yellowed pages that are starting to crack on the edges and the corners is simply heaven.  Something that newer generations with their audio books
Following the right path is never easy, but along the way you will find an endless number of friends and helping hands that will support and guide you.

quietness

Post by quietness » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:51 pm

Depends what kind of audio book you want. If you know the title and author, you can use Google and add a ".mp3" separate from the rest. You can also find free torrents of audio books, but I let's do our part to support these people so that they can keep on providing us with great audio books. :)

On the other hand, I agree with FairyQueen: audio books require more concentration. Also, humans are mainly visual, so we can retain information much better if we can also see it. :)

Good luck. :)
"Be the masterpiece of your own life."

misty sur

Post by misty sur » Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:32 am

i agree with quietness.
Have fun, have faith in yourself and always have the best food!

mathu

Post by mathu » Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:55 am

hope it'll be of gr8 use

mathu

Post by mathu » Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:58 am

hope it'll be of gr8 use

Return to “Mystic Book Depot”