Awareness of the Heart

Know more about books related to the mystic and spiritual world. Download free e-books and take part in book reviews and discussions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

looking_glass

Awareness of the Heart

Post by looking_glass » Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:14 am

http://awarenessoftheheart.com

Preface

So often in many people’s lives, there is an awakening. For some it comes out of nowhere, and for others it seems as though it has always been. Seemingly from darkness, a light turns on, and all that was once confusing becomes clear, and all that was once hidden is revealed. Some call this enlightenment. Some call this a revelation. Some call this peace. I call it an awareness of the heart.

The following passages were written between late 2002 until 2010. Inspired by those around me, including loved ones, family, friends and strangers, and by the happenings of the world we share, my heart was poured onto paper. Though these words were written by my hand and sometimes spoken by my tongue, there is nothing unique about them, for the stirring in me is also in you.

So whether you choose to read the following passages in order, read it backwards, or randomly allow yourself to pick a page, don’t follow me. Instead, take a journey into your own heart and see where it takes you.
Throughout these pages, you will find references to God, Allah, Great Spirit, The Divine, Elohim, Yahweh, Jehova, He who has no name, and a myriad of other beliefs. Though our words and our thoughts may differ, today, allow yourself to read with an open mind, an open heart and an open spirit. Let your heart inspire you. Let God work through you by being you.
awarenessoftheheart.com

lieber

thank you

Post by lieber » Wed May 11, 2011 10:43 am

Hi, I went to the site you posted and i have to say...when i heard osama had been killed i was heart broken.  I realize this man took so many people's lives, but what happened in his life that made him do what he did? Who are we to judge him?  What would have happened if we all had sent him a post card or a letter telling him that we love him and are praying for him.

In the Bible, we are told to love our neigbour as we love ourselves...it means love everybody around you regardless.  Don't hate the person hate the deed.

Thank you for the link! I resonate so much with what is being said on it.  :)

Love, Light and Peace!

PerfecTess

Post by PerfecTess » Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:22 pm

Looks interesting, thanks for the link.  I'll check it out.

srivijai

Post by srivijai » Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:43 pm

Awarness of the heart    Heart is the main part of our physical body.   Every life in the earth depends of its own heart God is in the form of our heart  When he stops  life goes behind the god leaving physical body
Astrology is a miracle Try to find out the destination Let us all make use of it and get benefited

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:01 pm

Heart disease is increasing day by day. Thank you for the link . Thanks a lot.

Return to “Mystic Book Depot”