Question on Self Hypnosis

Know more about books related to the mystic and spiritual world. Download free e-books and take part in book reviews and discussions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Dory

Question on Self Hypnosis

Post by Dory » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:23 pm

Has anyone heard of an ebook on self hypnosis. My father taught me a lot about it when I was young and I remember some things, but not all.
Thanks!
Smile!

dddhome

Post by dddhome » Sun May 20, 2012 1:40 am

I have not heard any books and I would love to learn about this as my sister wants to learn anything she can about hypnosis.
3moons

dddhome

look for a book called

Post by dddhome » Sun May 20, 2012 1:45 am

"the Beginners Guide to self hypnosis" I found a free ebook I am going to read it just to see what it is like.
3moons

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun May 20, 2012 6:11 am

http://ebookbrowse.com/adv.php?q=the+Be ... free+ebook

Thanking you for bringing this book to our attention.

Is this the free eBook to which you were referring (link above), as it requires registration before you are allowed to download it in the PDF format?

While registration is free on the surface, it is clearly a ploy to get you into taking out a premium downloading account with them, and to accept their unlimited but highly targeted advertising as part of the so called bargain.

Unless you like being forced into taking out a contract with them for a price, perhaps buying a copy of it from Amazon.com would be the safer and cheaper alternative in the long run.

If your computer went down for whatever reason (such as the malware and ad-ware that many of these sites load onto our computers without our knowledge or permission), you would still have your own hard copy for a relatively small price.

3 new copies from $19.96 each
17 used copies starting at 37 cents each!!!!!!!!

Plus shipping and handling charges.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Beginners-Gui ... 1843336162

Hoping that this helps,

EoT Image

dddhome

Post by dddhome » Sun May 20, 2012 12:28 pm

http://www.cheetu.com/support-files/the ... pnosis.pdf
this is where I got the PDF.. I didnt want to put in the HTML info as I thought I wasn't allowed.

eye_of_tiger... this is a free download and if you follow the link above there is no registration. the author is making this free PDF

May peace and Blessings flow to everyone.
3moons

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:10 am

The more we look, the more we find!
So true!! Although I have been a member of this forum with one break, for now 8-9 years, I've been mostly focused in some of the divinatory areas and didn't realize that a book-area existed here! Anyways, hypnotism seems to be an area that is making its presence known more vigorously in recent years. It moved out of entertainment applications to therapeutic realm decades ago and now makes its utility strongly foot-printed in afterlife realms and PLR etc. Certification and regulations, at least in the western hemisphere is becoming tighter and the *hobbyist* would be better advised to go for some seriously structured training and so on.

As a consequence of its increasing presence, books, CDs, videos etc are plentiful. NGH is a international body that oversees certification etc and they have their own bookstore which displays several books, some lighter while others more serious, including on auto-hypnosis etc for those interested.

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Mystic Book Depot”