9 KALAMs for SPIRITUAL DEVELOPMENT that contains The Essence Of All Religion

Know more about books related to the mystic and spiritual world. Download free e-books and take part in book reviews and discussions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

love&light

9 KALAMs for SPIRITUAL DEVELOPMENT that contains The Essence Of All Religion

Post by love&light » Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:43 pm

Why despite being so deeply involved in religion and religious practices, our behavior does not reflect it? Are you not frustrated and confused by it? What is the reason behind this? Param Pujya Dadashri (master of spiritual science) has clarified the mystery behind such confusion. He says that all conduct and behavior is a result of past life causes. It is an effect. 'Bhaav (inner intent)' is a term that denotes deep inner intent, which is not readily apparent. This bhaav (inner intent) is a cause. No one can bring about any changes in the result. If the cause changes, the result will change. Param Pujya Dadashri has extracted the essence of the all scriptures and presented it to us, in the form of Nine Kalams. These Nine Kalams are the keys to bringing about a change in the bhaav (inner intnet), on a fundamental level. Not even extensive studying of scriptures will bring about such changes in bhaav (inner intent). Thousands of people have benefited from the simple message of these kalams. By reciting these Nine Kalams, new internal causes are completely changed and one attains inner peace in this life. It will wash away all negativity in one's life. This is the essence of religion. The path to liberation - spiritual development will then become easy.

love&light

Post by love&light » Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:28 pm

below i am posting starting portion from this ebook (i dont know why the moderators have removed the ebooks download link)

NINE KALAMS
(ALL LIFE’S DAILY OBSTACLES ARE OVERCOME BY THESE NINE KALAMS)

Dadashri : I am giving you this booklet to read. Please read it.
Questioner : Yes, I will.
Dadashri : This medicine, which is in the form of nine kalams (dikshavakya - a sentence that liberates. Precise orderly
writing that leads to total freedom from all obstacles of worldly
life), is to remove all of life’s obstacles. This ‘medicine’ is only
to be taken in the form of reading; you do not have to do
anything. I guarantee this medicine will work if it is taken. You
can continue your current religious practices. These kalams are
in the form of nine bhavna (deep inner intent).
Please read these nine kalams.
Questioner : “Nine kalams….
NINE PRICELESS DIKSHAVAKYAS, THE ESSENCE
OF ALL SCRIPTURES AND RELIGIONS

1. "Dearest Dada Bhagwan! Give me infinite inner strength not to hurt, cause someone to hurt, nor encourage anyone to hurt, the ego of any living being, even to the slightest extent.
Give me the infinite strength not to hurt the ego of any living being and to conduct my speech, thoughts, and actions in a manner that is accepted by all."
2. "Dearest Dada Bhagwan! Give me infinite inner strength not to hurt, cause someone to hurt, nor encourage anyone to hurt even to the slightest extent, the foundation of any religion.
Give me infinite strength not to hurt, even to the slightest extent, the foundation of any religion and give me the strength to conduct my speech, thoughts, and actions in a manner that is accepted by all."
3. "Dearest Dada Bhagwan! Give me infinite inner strength not to criticize, offend, or insult any living monk, nun, preacher, or religious head."
4. "Dearest Dada Bhagwan! Give me infinite inner strength not to, nor cause someone to, nor encourage anyone to dislike or hate any living being, even to the slightest extent."
5. "Dearest Dada Bhagwan! Give me infinite inner strength not to speak, cause someone to speak, nor encourage anyone to speak any harsh or hurtful language towards any living being, even to the slightest extent.
If someone speaks in a harsh and hurtful language, please give me the strength to speak softly and kindly in response."

6. "Dearest Dada Bhagwan! Give me infinite inner strength not to have, cause someone to have, nor encourage anyone to have any sexual desires, feelings, or gestures towards any living being, be it male, female, or of neutral gender. Give me the supreme strength to be free of sexual desires, forever."
7. "Dearest Dada Bhagwan! Give me infinite inner strength to control my excessive temptation towards food. Give me the strength to consume well-balanced and wholesome food."
8. "Dearest Dada Bhagwan! Give me infinite inner strength not to, nor cause anyone to, nor encourage anyone to, criticize, offend, or insult any being; be they present or not, living or dead."
9. "Dearest Dada Bhagwan! Give me infinite inner strength to become an instrument in the path of Self- Realization for the world."

These nine kalams should be read three times a day.”
Ask the above from Dada Bhagwan (The Lord within
you). This should not slip into a daily routine of recital. These
sentences should come from your heart. Experience these
bhaavna with alert awareness from within.

These nine kalams are given to liberate you from the hisaabs (accounts) created with others in your previous endless lives. They are given to
clear your books (account).
So if you say the nine kalams you will break roonanubandha, (link that has been made with people in previous lives). Roonanubandha is preventing you from liberation. These nine kalams break these links.

All your faults that have occurred up until now will be
washed when you say these kalamas and the fruits will surely come.

the more you chant , the greater the benefit

love&light

Post by love&light » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:15 am

DOWNLOAD LINK OF Ebook (plz copy paste link in browser)

[Link removed by moderator]

ADMIN i hope this is fine

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:05 am

i dont know why the moderators have removed the ebooks download link
It is neither OK nor fine with the admin for you to continue to break the forum rules.

Members are not allowed to post links to external websites on these forums, either in the main body of their postings or in their forum signatures.

The same reason why I have removed all your other links to external websites.

Please read and reply to my private message to you, which was sent on October 23rd, for more details about this.

Please could we see some original material from you for a change, where you are its author?

EoT

Return to “Mystic Book Depot”