“THE FAULT IS OF THE SUFFERER” IN NATURE'S COURT

Know more about books related to the mystic and spiritual world. Download free e-books and take part in book reviews and discussions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

love&light

“THE FAULT IS OF THE SUFFERER” IN NATURE'S COURT

Post by love&light » Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:45 pm

Whenever we have to endure suffering when there is no apparent mistake on our part, we feel hurt and we repeatedly question where we went wrong? Nevertheless we find no answers but then the intellect within us takes over. It will argue and plead in our own defense. ‘I have not done anything wrong’ and in the end it convinces us, ‘if he had not behaved that way, I would not
have acted and said the things I did’. In this way our intellect covers up own mistakes and places the blame on the other person. And thus starts the chain reaction of karma.

Gnani Purush Dadashri has given us a simple solution that is helpful in every manner. This solution in the form of the statement: “The fault is of the sufferer.” Who is at fault? Is it the robber or the one who was robbed? Is it the fault of the robber or the one who was robbed? Who is suffering between the two? The fault is of the sufferer. The robber will suffer when he is caught and punished, but today the one who is suffering is at fault; he is being punished for his mistake. Today he is suffering for mistakes he made in his
past life, so whom can he blame? From this perspective, the other person is naturally faultless.

There are many judges in this world, but in the world of karma, there is only one natural judge and justice : ‘The Fault Is of the Sufferer.’ This justice, the only justice, governs the entire universe. The justice of the world is illusionary justice and it perpetuates the worldly life. Nature’s law governs this world at all times. Those who deserve merit receive their merit and those who deserve punishment are punished. Nothing operates outside the law of nature. The law of nature is completely just, but because one does not understand it, he does not accept it. When one’s understanding becomes pure, he will be able to accept nature’s justice. As long as one has a selfish outlook, justice cannot be seen.

The ownership of this world is ours. We are the masters of this universe. If this is so, then why do we suffer? We suffer because of our past mistakes. We are bound by our own mistakes. However once these mistakes are destroyed, we will be liberated. In reality, you are free, but you suffer bondage because of your mistakes.

[Link removed - please see my explanation below]

admins hope all is ok

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:36 pm

admins hope all is ok
All is not OK, but it could be considerably better and friendlier if you would only respond to moderator's messages when you are asked to.

To be honest I am still waiting for you to reply to my private message, which I sent you on October 23rd.

To this end I am temporarily holding off from enforcing certain forum rules which you have continually chosen to ignore.

We urgently need to discuss the rules about posting links to external websites on these forums, as well as directly copying material from another website, without the original copyright holder's permission.

I for one would prefer any day to read your thoughts and ideas and answer your questions, rather than as has happened in almost every single one of your postings so far being lead to somebody else's work on another website.

In other words I am looking for something from you which is genuinely your own original, or of which you are its author.

Final warning!

EoT  :smt009

Return to “Mystic Book Depot”