Scorpio - General Stuff

Meet people born under Scorpio here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Abhishek
Site Admin

Scorpio - General Stuff

Post by Abhishek » Mon May 16, 2005 2:56 pm

You as a man
You need emotional excess to survive. You thrive on a need to be loved and approved. In a word, you are invincible. Normally, you will surround yourself with luxury. You love mysteries, and solving the puzzle of love is an irresistible challenge. Marriage gives you a certain security, but you will want to get out of it before it actually happens. In a relationship with perfect understanding, you will be tender, sympathetic and considerate. You will repay your woman?s loyalty with the kind of love most women only read about and wish for.

You as a woman
You are magnetic, proud and totally confident. You are a strong woman, and hate to flutter your eyelashes and look pretty. You can be overbearing and domineering, sarcastic and frigid. You look for ambition in a man, and you cannot excuse his weakness. You are fiercely possessive of your man. If he does not commit, you chase him, till you can get a positive answer. You are possessive but hate being possessed. You are also very stubborn. You refuse to see any viewpoint but your own when emotions are involved. Your passion for living can be all consuming, yet in a real storm, your cool, calm reason and steely strength will be a life raft.
Last edited by Abhishek on Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

riven51

hey

Post by riven51 » Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:27 pm

you guys are magnetic for sure, everytime i meet a scorpio girl it's like "whoa!< gotta go talk to her" it's weird, i wish i was a scorpio :(

Nicole

Re: Scorpio - General Stuff

Post by Nicole » Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:19 am

Abhishek wrote:You as a man
You need emotional excess to survive. You thrive on a need to be loved and approved. In a word, you are invincible. Normally, you will surround yourself with luxury. You love mysteries, and solving the puzzle of love is an irresistible challenge. Marriage gives you a certain security, but you will want to get out of it before it actually happens. In a relationship with perfect understanding, you will be tender, sympathetic and considerate. You will repay your woman?s loyalty with the kind of love most women only read about and wish for.

You as a woman
You are magnetic, proud and totally confident. You are a strong woman, and hate to flutter your eyelashes and look pretty. You can be overbearing and domineering, sarcastic and frigid. You look for ambition in a man, and you cannot excuse his weakness. You are fiercely possessive of your man. If he does not commit, you chase him, till you can get a positive answer. You are possessive but hate being possessed. You are also very stubborn. You refuse to see any viewpoint but your own when emotions are involved. Your passion for living can be all consuming, yet in a real storm, your cool, calm reason and steely strength will be a life raft.

Man part:
==
The man part is my older Brother for sure... He's been with the same woman for 17 years.. I call her his wife~!! I wont have it any other way...lol
====

Me~!! The woman part:
==
Hate to flutter your eyelashes and look pretty../ Not true..lol I do like to wear make up and flutter my lashes.. Only flutter them to make ppl laugh...lol I do like days not wearing it also, and just be me~!!

You refuse to see any viewpoint but your own when emotions are involved.

I say this is true.. But the day my mother past on... I let my feelings set aside and listen to what was really going on and I set her free.. I for once let my feelings not over take me and thought about others first... Hard to explain... Mind over mater I say..

You are also very stubborn. &nbsp;<== No, not me~!! Ha-Ha~!! Umm, true...
Ñícolé

Angel999

Post by Angel999 » Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:36 am

I do agree with being headstrong and stubborn being a scorpio woman I have that problem all the time gotta watch out for that

vathalai

Post by vathalai » Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:36 am

i am agree with yours man stuff.
saran

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:14 pm

the stuff i bolded is sooooo me!!! oh yes!

Mandimedea

Post by Mandimedea » Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:13 pm

Oh yes alot of scorpio traits are true on the good and the bad. &nbsp;We definately have very strong negative traits, but the good is awesome.

Return to “Scorpio - October 21 - November 20”