Traveling Scorpio Style

Meet people born under Scorpio here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

swetha
Site Admin

Traveling Scorpio Style

Post by swetha » Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:34 pm

Yes, that mysterious stranger on the train, the one in dark glasses and a Burberry trench, is probably a Scorpio. Those born under this sign are truly go-anywhere, do-anything kind of folk, and the seamier, the better.

Sex shops in Amsterdam would be a natural for a Scorpio, seeing as this is the sign of Sex and Death. Kink will always be in with the Scorpion, but the passion within also runs to an interest in the world's underbelly. Think India, Algeria or Mozambique, anywhere less than pretty where interesting lessons can be learned. In the end, that's really what the traveling Scorpion is all about: the experience.

Ruled by Pluto, the planet of regeneration, Scorpions will imbibe much from their travels and likely return a different person. Hence, the outer and inner journey is where it's at. Hard-to-peg Scorpios prefer to travel alone, but when they do opt for a group, it's a given that their agenda rules. Not only do Scorpions like to get their way, they also want their experiences to be utterly complete!

Thankfully, these folks are plenty resourceful and will always have the means (whether by money or smarts) to get what they want. For the passionate Scorpion, travel is yet another one of life's seductive charms.

eyewitnessnewstv.com/Global/story.asp?S=3244327&nav=menu20_15_12_2

Owl of Minerva

Post by Owl of Minerva » Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:24 am

You're not wrong about Amsterdam - that was me and my boyfriend's last holiday together, two Scorpios together! It was the last time we went away properly (other than within the UK) and we fought tooth and nail the whole time, but that's what I like about travel...random experiences. It made the trip memorable!

I hate just going to one hotel and staying in the same place in comfort for a few days, I have to get out into the real world. He always likes his creature comforts and moans if the standard isn't up to what he gets at home, particularly in the food - and unfortunately Eastern Europe is not exactly London (I took him to where I lived in Poland a few years back and he spent the time looking for "proper" food and moaned about having to stand outside waiting for the coach home rather than being able to wait in a modern bus station with all mod cons and a trendy coffee shop :(). But he did buy me a red rose from a gypsy musician in Krakow, so you can't say he's not a romantic.

Other than that you are spot on, I love just throwing things in a suitcase, booking inward and outward journeys to a country, and within those limits going wherever the wind appears to take me. And I love travelling alone, I meet more people that way (especially as an exotic foreigner alone in a trendy bar!) and in groups you tend to hang out with yourselves all the time in places that remind you of home, whereas alone you make more effort to observe the local colour and culture and - sometimes - join in.

Return to “Scorpio - October 21 - November 20”