Associated Illnesses

Meet people born under Scorpio here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

comfort29

Post by comfort29 » Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:21 am

the noises that bother me are not nails on chalk board...but the squeak of markers, cutting of cardboard, or cutting of styrofoam.  OR the Markers squeaking on cardboard!!  Just goes straight to the core of my being.  

I am forever turning down the tv in the house  everyone in my house must be deaf

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:18 am

comfort29 wrote:the noises that bother me are not nails on chalk board...but the squeak of markers, cutting of cardboard, or cutting of styrofoam.  OR the Markers squeaking on cardboard!!  Just goes straight to the core of my being.  

I am forever turning down the tv in the house  everyone in my house must be deaf
Silverware scrapping medal..
Oh my I clinch thinking about it..
like when we was in school the 3 bar line to put your tray down on and slid them..
And have some kid in the back of the line scrapping there spoon or fork on them bars... eeck~!! LoL

One more..
Watter dripping..

It's things I'm not sure where there coming from,
and I serach around and find it..

Like that plane, tv was on son was talking, husband was talking dog was being a dog and wanted to eat what papa had..LoL
To me it sounded like the earth was caving around my home...
Ñícolé

comfort29

Post by comfort29 » Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:32 am

I am ok on metal scraping metal also...but I do too also have to hunt down annoying background noise.    Thought it is less now...4 kids later I am getting good at tuning out noise, and as my husband said tune him out as well.

khb21603

Post by khb21603 » Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:10 pm

Noises that bother me are metal scraping on plates, water dripping, sometimes even my hubby chewing, Ugh.

Then there is the emergency scanner he has in the bedroom that is always going off during the night and I can't stand it.
The beeping of the smoke detector when the battery gets low. Andy any noise that I can't figure out where it's comming from. DRIVES ME NUTS!!!
Peace, love and Blessings....Always

Nicole

~*~KAREN~*~

Post by Nicole » Fri May 02, 2008 10:17 am

khb21603 wrote:Noises that bother me are metal scraping on plates, water dripping, sometimes even my hubby chewing, Ugh.

Then there is the emergency scanner he has in the bedroom that is always going off during the night and I can't stand it.
The beeping of the smoke detector when the battery gets low. Andy any noise that I can't figure out where it's comming from. DRIVES ME NUTS!!!
Karen,

I'm worried about you sister..
Are you alright~??????
:smt017
Ñícolé

VintageCharm

Re: Associated Illnesses

Post by VintageCharm » Thu May 06, 2010 10:06 am

swetha wrote:Heart or high blood pressure
Breathing problems such as asthma or bronchitis
Kidney and bladder problems such as cystitis
Neurological problems such as epilepsy
Sex problems
Blood disorders, such as anaemia and leukaemia
Hormone, endocrine and metabolic problems such as diabetes and thyroid problems
Breast problems
Eye disorders
Ear, nose and throat problems
High Blood Pressure CHECK
Sex Problems (Low Libido) CHECK
Metabolic Problems (hard to digest things, slow metabolism) CHECK
Breast Problems CHECK? (large breasts, lol)
Eye Disorders (Far Sighted) CHECK

I had Bell's Palsy when I was 7? I hear that's quite uncommon in young folk. Actually only supposed to happen when you're old. lol

Return to “Scorpio - October 21 - November 20”